Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What costume theme would you like to see Tehfattestninja attempt at the BB4?
Hip-Hop 1 2.56%
Post-Apocalyptic 7 17.95%
Pirate 11 28.21%
Health Care Professional 4 10.26%
Rodeo/ Western 2 5.13%
Power Ranger 11 28.21%
I'm still in therapy from images of his last costume 3 7.69%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 27th, 2008, 11:46 PM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Beantown Beatdown IV - June 28

Well I got some bad news. Im not gonna be able to make it, couldnt get a ride to work out. Seems Id either have to drive through some bad neighborhoods or spend the money on trains/buses and have like 8 hours of travel time and get home ridiculously late. So im out of the tourney and my prizes are out of the table. Hate to do this so close but thats how the dice rolled. Hopefully Ill make the next one, and/or any other closer ones.

Old June 28th, 2008, 12:11 AM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's bad to hear Doustin. We'll hope to see you next time though!

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old June 28th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
That's bad to hear Doustin. We'll hope to see you next time though!
Yeah I do as well. Looks like you haven't been to any tournament I've been to, even though you have signed up for all of the ones I have been to.
Good luck.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old June 28th, 2008, 03:49 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just now got up from bed, to prepare for my tournament. Took my shower, and made a check list of everything to bring.
I am ready for a day of fun and excitment.

Uprising and Guru, your both going down.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old June 28th, 2008, 05:15 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

The Onacara crew is heading out in a few too....see you guys there
Old June 28th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My friend and I (and our dads) will be leaving in a little over an hour. I've got everything packed! And I sure am looking forward to those cookies. How many did she make, Shades?
Old June 28th, 2008, 08:20 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Good luck, sad that I cant make it. Who has their anniversery on the weekend of Beantown Beatdown?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 28th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

Please put all post-tourney pix, battle reports and general musings on the post-tourney thread:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...370#post600370

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old June 28th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Kathy and I are jealous. We had prior obligations this weekend. We'll see some of you in Saratoga. Everyone, enjoy!

Old June 28th, 2008, 11:04 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Good luck to everyone and I can't wait to for the recaps and pics!!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 28th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

Again,for those of you who went to the tourney, please put all posts in the post-tourney thread.

Thank you. Great tourney today everyone!

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old June 28th, 2008, 08:11 PM

SuperEsenwein Woo who?

I just realized, I left 3 units at the church. If anyone (that went to the Beantown Beatdown IV) has or knows where an Eldgrim, Isamu, and a Dumutef Guard and their army cards are, I would love it if you tell me.

Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events