Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 23rd, 2020, 11:26 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book Judge Hershey (Final Editing)

Can someone give me a ruling if a Judge can move a VDO when being moved by Chief Judge? Sort of thinking not as it appears you need to take a turn?
I thought the normally covered that but apparently not?

Will do an update later when I am on my laptop. Going with Johnny's wording on Chief Judge.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 12:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

If you do not specify movement, the movement is the units normal move. We did the same thing with Weird, so I would say it works.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 01:04 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Trying to avoid a Tornado tantrum.
Updated Chief Judge with johnny's version.
Let me know if anyone needs anything else here.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 01:06 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd check with @IAmBatman or @Ronin on intent for vehicle rules. My assumption (based on reading the final rules) is that it's intentionally worded to not allow out-of-turn movement like this, but I wasn't really involved in the nitty-gritty of it.

Even if the rules don't allow it, though, it's always something we could hardwire into the Lawmaster as an exception. "If you would move a Judge with any special power, you may instead move this vehicle" or whatever. Or hardwire it in here: "move up to 8 figures you control that are Judge Heroes, Lawman Heroes, or Lawmasters."
Old February 23rd, 2020, 01:08 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd check with @IAmBatman or @Ronin on intent for vehicle rules. My assumption (based on reading the final rules) is that it's intentionally worded to not allow out-of-turn movement like this, but I wasn't really involved in the nitty-gritty of it.
I was judging that based on the wording of the Lawmaster's powers, but yea, some VDO rules insight wouldn't hurt.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 01:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Doesn't look like this really came up in previous vehicle testing. I agree that the VDO rules don't sound like they're built to support moving on "bonus moves" like this, but I think a lot of that in-turn language in the movement section was put there to keep them from being mass-mobilized by squads. I don't know that ruling out moves like this was really intended.

"Normal movement" is a bit nebulously defined, but I don't believe you get to do "Instead of moving normally" stuff when a power tells you that you get to move a figure outside its turn.

Assuming that's the right read, you couldn't move a Lawmaster with Hershey's power here. Just doing the hard call-out that Johnny is suggesting seems like a reasonable work-around to me though.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 01:41 PM

I suppose I will have to cross that bridge in the Lawmaster LD.
Thanks.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 05:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ronin's thoughts echo my own.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 23rd, 2020, 05:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I feel like I can recall a conversation in the VDO rules thread about having the vehicles moved via movement bonding powers being a potential problem we should try to avoid. Adding the Lawmaster to the list of things she can move here makes the most sense as that should certainly be a combo we want to happen. I only wonder if that then means you could move the Lawmaster with a Judge on it, then move the Judge off the Lawmaster all as part of the same action.
Old February 24th, 2020, 02:43 PM

I would prefer to not add an untested and untestable clause during Final Editing.
I am cool with addressing the problem with the Lawmaster LD.
Should be able to add that in to the power that restricts use to Judges.
I think we are good to proceed here.
Old February 24th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Sounds like a good plan.
Old February 24th, 2020, 04:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library