Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 9th, 2019, 03:56 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
I think it's okay. It only really becomes an issue in my book when people take it too far (maintaining an alliance against a losing player etc)
Well, that tends not to be strategically useful, so unless there's someone the people there just don't like it tends not to happen - I'd have thought, anyway.
Now an alliance against the winning player on the other hand - that makes sense.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 9th, 2019, 06:31 AM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
I think it's okay. It only really becomes an issue in my book when people take it too far (maintaining an alliance against a losing player etc)
Well, that tends not to be strategically useful, so unless there's someone the people there just don't like it tends not to happen - I'd have thought, anyway.
Now an alliance against the winning player on the other hand - that makes sense.
Absolutely, I think "attack the leader" is the default mindset.

I mostly see problems when one player is perceived as being someone who "always wins". Now that's as good a reason as any when you're picking your first target, but I've seen it used as an excuse to continue to go out of one's way to continue to gang up on a player in dead last, which to me feels excessively vindictive.

(I predominantly play scape 2 player so when I see this happening it's usually in other games, but the principle is the same)
Old July 9th, 2019, 09:03 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Well, in my first attempt to play Gauntlet Thanos with my family, they ganged up on him until he was dead and I achieved almost nothing - never even snapped. I think they were just a little bit intimidated by him.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 9th, 2019, 10:31 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm not sure Gauntlet Thanos is great in multiplayer. I'd do the exact same thing.
Old July 9th, 2019, 10:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I'm not sure Gauntlet Thanos is great in multiplayer. I'd do the exact same thing.
I think he'd be good in a one vs. two up as long as you can have enough forces on his team. Or in team play. But, yeah, in three player free for all he's going to be too big of a target.

Maybe if one of the other players has Galactus or something?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2019, 11:27 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I played a 4 player (solo-scape) free-for-all with him a long time ago, and it felt mostly balanced not to focus on him a crazy amount. Good luck convincing the other players to do that though.
Old August 4th, 2019, 02:42 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = POPPY

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ???
PERSONALITY = CURIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

INFLUENCER
Start the game with four pink Follower Markers on this card. At the start of each round, you may roll the 20-sided die. On a 10 or more, place one Follower Marker from this card onto an opponent's army card. You control all figures on an army card with a Follower Marker on it. At the end of the round, remove any Follower Markers that are not on this card.

CHURCH OF POPPY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Poppy, you may take a turn with up to 6 Common Citizens you control or an army card with a Follower Marker on it, adding 1 to their Attack for the remainder of the turn.

INNOCENT APPEARENCE
If a figure targets Poppy for an attack, roll the 20-sided die. On a 15 or more, that figure's turn immediately ends.

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old August 4th, 2019, 02:48 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

What, no "I'm Poppy!" power?
Old August 4th, 2019, 02:51 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
What, no "I'm Poppy!" power?

Couldn't figure out what such a power would DO

Old August 5th, 2019, 04:28 AM
Just A Head

Let everyone know that she’s Poppy, duh.

The idea of Poppy on a battlefield is a bit silly to me (unless that actually happens in the comic/elsewhere I guess), but I’ve never been one to want to shut down silly things.
Old August 5th, 2019, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Let everyone know that she’s Poppy, duh.

The idea of Poppy on a battlefield is a bit silly to me (unless that actually happens in the comic/elsewhere I guess), but I’ve never been one to want to shut down silly things.

You could make her a figureless card, but I feel like there's precedent for "characters who wouldn't really be there are there" (see: Oracle)

Old August 5th, 2019, 09:07 AM
Hard as ice

Could someone explain this to me, please? A bio would be helpful. Where's she from?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy