Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old April 12th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!
Adapting the Hulk M:tcB scenario to Red Hulk

I think the M:tcB Rulebook scenario involving Hulk (the first, Hulk is mad i think) could be adjusted to be used with NM24 Hulk against NM24/C3G figures in a bigger map, something using the streets lexan mat, or maybe the C3G map Hydra Base Gehenna.

Do you think i could add a couple of C3G glyphs? or any ideas which figures don't allow? like Green Hulk.

Old April 17th, 2011, 03:09 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Adapting the Hulk M:tcB scenario to Red Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by omael View Post
I think the M:tcB Rulebook scenario involving Hulk (the first, Hulk is mad i think) could be adjusted to be used with NM24 Hulk against NM24/C3G figures in a bigger map, something using the streets lexan mat, or maybe the C3G map Hydra Base Gehenna.

Do you think i could add a couple of C3G glyphs? or any ideas which figures don't allow? like Green Hulk.

I'd say wing it and have fun.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios