Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 30th, 2010, 12:39 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Upcoming Eastern PA / MD / NJ Events

Casual game day is confirmed @ Games Keep for Nov 20; the first post has the link to the event thread. I also added the Savage, MD event and noted that it's still tentative. Keep us posted on that one - I might be able to make the trek down, depending on my wife's work schedule.
Old August 30th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It's looking good still. Drewcula & Ian are doing something amazing with the format, I'm really looking forward to revealing it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 30th, 2010, 02:53 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyScaper View Post
Aha, and that's the key. It's right off Interstate 95 and easily accessible but it is a few minutes *south* of Baltimore. We have a number of players down there and all this PA/NJ action is a stretch for my family, and we live *north* of Baltimore, so I think that part of the region is due. It's maybe another 1/2 hour beyond Collectors Corner. Google tells me it's a 2 hour, 12 minute drive from Redcap's Corner. So it's doable for those who don't have back problems or very small bladders.
Edit: Now I'm looking at Sunday, 11/7.
The "right off Interstate 95 and easily accessible" sounds tempting and even though my back and bladder are OK... I'd still have to add another 90 minutes minimum going west to Phili before beginning that 132 minute drive south. Although I agree, "that part of the region is due" for a decent tournament, but I sorry to say I probably will NOT be able to make (recently getting the brakes done on two vehicles cost me over $1,100.oo ouch!). However, I'll still be trying to make it to as many as possible.

OBTW: I kind of like "DaddyScaper" - I think that's a really cool user name, no matter what your kids happen to be calling you currently ( I won't tell you what I've been called on occassion - it's liable to get censored ). Besides, if you start going by the abbreviated "DS" we might get you confused with "DragonSlayer2" whom we often refer to as: "DS2" Maybe we should take a vote?

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old August 30th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yup, I know for some of you central & upper NJ guys this might be too much of a haul. Too bad, Johngee, but hopefully I'll catch you at another one soon.

Speaking of signature blocks, I think Xanth's rising skill level might soon be excuse enough to disband - or at least retire - the Defeated by Xanth club. But until I'm a member, I don't get a vote.

= =
Old September 13th, 2010, 12:25 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

I had to search for this thread and finally found it on the third page, so I'm just bumping it up in the queue to keep everyone up to date on the the Eastern PA, MD, NJ schedule. Hope to see some of you soon at Redcap's Corner in Philli.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old October 17th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

I was wondering if we had a tri-state records thread....or something like it. Kinda a place just to keep our over-all w/l record and what not. It would be a good time to start something like this on the NHSD events. I will have to think of a way to work stats based off of ability and not just w/l. But is anyone interested in trying??

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old October 17th, 2010, 10:56 PM

shaugville is surprisingly tart

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=25889

They are a little out of date.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 09:01 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Stay tuned for my next event,

CHRISTMAS CHAOS II

Details to come later. Sometime in December. Here in Baltimore.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 09:18 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post

CHRISTMAS CHAOS II

Hopefully this won't mess with Xanth's football schedule too much and you will be able to make your own tournament .
Old October 22nd, 2010, 09:47 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Quote:

CHRISTMAS CHAOS II

Hopefully this won't mess with Xanth's football schedule too much and you will be able to make your own tournament .
Haha! Football will be over by then.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 09:55 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Hey Clan, that's great news! As soon as you get a date (with CC?) let us know, sounds like you're aiming for a busy time of year...

Three cheers for the end of the youth sports season! Hip hip hooray! ...

= =
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:47 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

CHRISTMAS CHAOS II

Nice Clan. I look forward to hearing more about it.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events