Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 23rd, 2012, 07:00 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker
Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogden of Valhalla View Post
I've used this exact team atleast ten times and i've only lost ONCE with it. It covers just about any enemy that you would encounter on nearly any map made.
1. major q 10 ---------- 150
2. tandros kreel -------- 120
3. raelin ---------------- 80
4.(2x) phantom knights - 140
5. isamu ---------------- 10
total 500

Extremely deadly and efficient.
That army does sound tough, but that isn't how this thread works. I suggest you read the OP on the first page. I'd imagine a durable melee force like Minions/Knights/Ashra with a strong ranged SA such as Kaemon or the AE would give it a challenge. A heavy ranged army of Valiant 4th Mass or Stingers with A ranged special for the Phantoms could take it too. But, for my actual counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
330 Minions of Utgar x3
450 Torin
500 Marro Warriors
500pts/15hex

240 Death Knights x4, their soul weapons will cut down the high defense of the minions.
130 Skull Demon x2, these Frightening Demons will boost the Death Knights' attack to 3 and reduce the minions to only one attack.
100 Dumutef Guard x4, these guys are immune to battle axe and a speedy enough to cut down the Marro Warriors
030 Air Elemental, strengthened against Minions and could catch a perched Marro.
500/19

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion