Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Which squad is better: Nakita Agents or Krav Maga Agents?
Nakita Agents 22 29.73%
Krav Maga Agents 48 64.86%
Neither, I'd rather have Khosumet and let the rest of the points go to waste 4 5.41%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 14th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart
I chose Hhosumet because he is the closest choice to the Anubian Wolves. I have and will always choose the Anubians + a Dumetef over the Krav or Nakita. I like wolves.
Old April 14th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Personally the Krav Maga mainly because their dodge works against specials

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old April 14th, 2007, 07:41 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
IMHO, there is no true advantage. My favorite army is this one:

Krav Mag 100
Nakitas 120
Q9 180
Agent Carr 100

The Q is unstoppable, AC is the man to clean up on folks, he's ranged, but when he does become engaged it's 6 attack dice - Ka-Pow , the KMA - 'nuff said... , and the Nakitas? they're the defense to this assault class army. Put 'em with units to add defense with smoke powder and if someone is gonna run up on your Krav or Q for engagement, it's 15 or higher for an engagement strike!

I run about 80-85% successful with this army. I'm not saying it can't be beaten, but it's very effective.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old April 14th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hmm... I don't know, I'm not good with that sort of stuff, so I picked three for the heck of it. Wow, 4 people picked it.
Old April 17th, 2007, 01:12 PM

WBDH has disabled reputation
i tend to side on the side of the white given their bonding with the monkeys. kravs usually become target one for any and all opponents (is there a poll about which general invites the most table hate? my vote would be vydar ftw between krav and braxas) and nakitas are just one of those units that keep paying for themselves even after you're down to one of these little angels.

INSERT PITHY POP CULTURE REFERENCE HERE.
Old April 17th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I have had great success with either set of units (minus khosumet, while wolves are fun, i have had little to no luck with them). The nakitas have alot going on, looks, anti range, anti melee, gorilla bondage...Ahem, anyhow, and for 20 points less, the krav are arguably the best ranged and anti-ranged units in the game.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old April 17th, 2007, 02:05 PM

playa1 knows what's in an order marker playa1 knows what's in an order marker
All good points.

I like the Nakitas -- female power! They often get killed quickly, but it's great when their smoke powder works with units like DW9000 or Syvarris. I really like using them to protect other units.

I don't have any primadons, and yet I still use the Nakitas all the time. I love their engagement strike -- It really scares the heck out of the minions!

The Krav are possibly my least favorite figures in the game, but I hate fighting them even more than I hate playing them.
Old April 17th, 2007, 06:12 PM

Sargent_Drake_8 has disabled reputation
THREAD NECROMANCED!

Sarge is Torch...
aboard STARSHIP GAMMA...
Old April 20th, 2007, 01:13 AM

tchop is surprisingly tart
Dude, that's pretty farked up to post that here. Thankfully windows wouldn't let me see that garbage. Reading the top of the player was enough for me. And it would seem you are a little off topic.

Isn't there a lot of youngins who frequent this site....?
Old April 20th, 2007, 07:12 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
That is what we refer to as a spammer, they log onto sites, put those things up. I dont even know if they are real people, there are programs that do this too. Anyhow, in the Scapers Online, we have a spam hunters thread, report it there, and please dont click on the link when you see these. It only encourages them.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old April 20th, 2007, 09:32 AM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
That is what we refer to as a spammer, they log onto sites, put those things up. I dont even know if they are real people, there are programs that do this too. Anyhow, in the Scapers Online, we have a spam hunters thread, report it there, and please dont click on the link when you see these. It only encourages them.

where can i find the spam thread to report that. I mean I'm 30 and that offends even me ! grandma please say it ain't so! sorry to make a joke of that. I just want to report those when I see them because it ain't the first time I've seen them.and yes the kids!

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007
Old April 20th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius

where can i find the spam thread to report that. I mean I'm 30 and that offends even me ! grandma please say it ain't so! sorry to make a joke of that. I just want to report those when I see them because it ain't the first time I've seen them.and yes the kids!
Search for the terms Spam Hunters (remember to select 'All Terms' when searching).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units