Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 22nd, 2020, 03:31 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Yodaking!

You should totally vote in your own poll! It's interesting to see if the designer thoughts differ from the crowd.

A public design face-off would be fun. There are so many great ones.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 04:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I’m sure I weighed in on mine.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 22nd, 2020, 04:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea, vote for your favorite of your designs
Old February 22nd, 2020, 04:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It's a hard choice to be honest. Like picking your favorite kid when you just have 2 or 3 kids is easy enough, but when you have 25 kids it gets harder to pick a favorite. They all do something different that you think makes them great. I can cut the list in half, top half and bottle half, easily enough so I guess I'll start there.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 05:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't know if I agree with that logic. Like I only have one kid and I still can't pick my favorite. ☺

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 05:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, Bat Kid is definitely my favorite kid.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 22nd, 2020, 05:26 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

My favorite "kid" is a young Billy Goat
Old February 22nd, 2020, 05:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Alright, I've settled on some picks here.

1. Going with one hero that hasn't been picked yet in Rocket Racoon II. He's long been one of my favorite characters dating back to half-world, and he's come a long way since then. This is a more modern take on the character, but having him just constantly firing his gun, scampering around, and blowing stuff up is exactly what the doctor ordered. Brings a smile to my face when I use him.

2. Going to go with Baron Zemo here for my second pick. I have a wide variety of interests, and this guy lets me draft a random collection of favorite heroes together and still feel like I can win with them, even if they otherwise have no synergy together at all. Want to play Spawn, Rocket, Conan, and the Tick together? Zemo's got you covered. Also I found him quite useful when introducing new players to the game, it allowed them to get more familiar with the game play without having them worry about getting the OM placement right.

Top 5 Honorable Mentions are ....
Optimus Prime, I love how his skill set forces you to charge forward into battle with him and then he has the stats to survive that charge.

Conan, quickly sprinting across a battlefield of uneven terrain to batter your foes with his sword is just a ton of fun!
Daredevil II, the defensive whiff protection is just really nice to have for a hero and so fitting for this particular character.
Changeling, probably the figure I use the most since I use the Teen Titans in my play testing so often, wasn't thinking about it at the time he was created but I've since learned his high life when paired with Starfire is really sick.
Joker Goons, agree with Johnny that no one really uses them, but I feel like that is because they are a high difficulty unit to use effectively rather then because they are not good. It takes some real planning to set them up for a big pay off, but it can be done and for me it's very fitting for what they are suppose to represent. The Joker just executes plans with a high level of complexity in the Dark Knight movie, so they are still a lot of fun for me to use.

In the 'other' category, the Spell rules are certainly a proud accomplishment for me, but I'm equally proud of how often I see my two map contributions used when reading play testing reports. It's clear that they have both become favorites for others to use. Whenever I make maps for the 'classic' crowd they never do very well in those contests. I think perhaps it's because you need to actually play my maps in order to 'get' them, just looking at the VS file doesn't really do them justice. Or maybe it's just because everyone wants to play squad-scape in classic and my maps are more hero friendly. IDK, but I'll pick Island Plane Crash for my favorite of the two. It's a ready to go scenario if you toss a powerful glyph in the middle of the map, uses the Marvel set tiles to create a pretty sweet looking obstacle, and really makes good use of both jungle terrain to balance out the escalating high ground. The recent space mat discussion got me thinking about trying to create a space station or huge satellite for people to fight over in a similar fashion.
Old February 25th, 2020, 06:37 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Hawkeye III
Daredevil II

Conflict Chernobyl
Old February 25th, 2020, 06:49 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Going to have to hit this one soon. If I don't remind me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 8th, 2020, 12:56 AM
C3G Landlord

I'm going to start thinking about who to nominate for the next one. So anyone still out there that wants to throw their two cents, in should do so sooner that later. Everyone is welcome to state their opinion, no wrong answers.
Old March 8th, 2020, 02:49 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Ooh I still have to!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy