Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 18th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Happy Birthday Heroscapers!

UPDATE 2: VixenTor Games is donating a dice tower to the prize pool! I will be drawing a fourth name out of the hat and to that name will go a shiney new deluxe dice tower of a style of their choosing!

UPDATE : House Mouse Games is donating a $50 gift certificate to the Birthday Drawing! So the third name I draw will win not only a custom sculpted figure but also a $50 Gift Certificate. The first name I draw will also win a custom sculpted figure.

Coming up next month, on May 3rd, Heroscapers will have been up and running for 1 full year. We here at Heroscapers want to celebrate this occasion by giving away a birthday present! Cupids Art, one of our resident artists, has donated some spectacular prizes for the giveaway. We want to give back to those who have personally seen to the site’s survival. When the site became too much for a shared server many of the Heroscapers stepped up and donated enough to keep us running with our new load of guest visitors. So to thank all of those who have donated over the last year this is how the drawing is going to work: For every $5 you’ve donated to the site up until May 12th of 2007 (that means your not too late) your name is entered once into the drawing. This means if you’ve donated $10 to the site, your name will be in the drawing twice, if you’ve donated $20 to the site, your name will be in the drawing 4 times, etc.

To add your name in the drawing just click on the donate button on the site's home page.

And now the prizes! The first name I draw will win this fully customized Master Set designed by Cupids Art:

The second name I draw will win a second fully customized Master Set by Cupids Art:

And I’ll draw a third name to win a custom sculpted figure by Cupids Art, yet to be revealed.

If your on the forums, help us celebrate our birthday! Put a party hat on your avatar.

Old April 18th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Got my birthday cap on,

Yay.

On a side note am I only making 1 fig? Because I've made 2,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old April 18th, 2007, 01:34 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Happy birthday heroscapers!

Also,
Old April 18th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Got my birthday cap on,

Yay.

Then it sounds like you are making 2 :P .

Awesome idea, truth! And happy upcoming birthday to scapers!!
Old April 18th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Got my birthday cap on,

Yay.

Okay, then. Am I making 2 figures for the contest or 1? Because I've set up two mods,

:P

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old April 18th, 2007, 02:00 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Okay, then. Am I making 2 figures for the contest or 1? Because I've set up two mods,
CA, I was told you'd be making two. The three prizes go as follows:

1. Custom set and fig.

2. Custom set.

3. Fig.

By the way, you're awesome for doing this. I mean, seriously, you need to stop being so awesome, because I think I've worn the word out on you and your skills.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old April 18th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Got my birthday cap on,

Yay.

:P
Heh, Sorry CA. I thought by the PM you sent me when the pictures were done that there was only one... :P My bad! I'll make the fix when we get pictures around of the card etc.
Old April 18th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Arbiter of Peace

Ketch is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
*crosses fingers*

::Nathan Hoel::
Old April 18th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Nobody ever gives me a hat ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old April 18th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Here you go
Old April 18th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

"Ain't no party like an undead party, 'cause an undead party don't stop!"
Old April 18th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Here you go
Gee thanks ...

It never fails, I get a hat and it's the wrong size!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online