Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 11th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Whenever you spend a lot of money on Scape stuff always budget in a gift for her. Everytime a new wave comes out and I buy my requisite 5 sets I always pick up a gift certificate for her from one of her favorite stores (think shoes, lingerie, clothes - no Walmart gift cards please). If she's being treated to something special she's far less likely to question your self-showering of gifts.
Let me get this straight:

Heroscape + Lingerie = Happy WIFE?????

I so cannot WAIT to be married June 23rd can't come fast enough!
Embrace it my friend. It's true I tell you.

Old May 8th, 2007, 03:05 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
These thread almost sounds like a crack addicts' thread. Telling fellow addicts how to sneak their stuff and not gettng caught by authorities. Ahhh what fellowship.

Old May 8th, 2007, 06:05 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinDWhite
I, as I learned from my mother, buy stuff and put it in a box in my garage (my wife rarely goes there so it is safe) and leave it there for a while. It stays there for a week or so. Then I open it and bring it in to the house when she is out on an errand. She is so observant that she will notice the ever growing collection, but when she asks about the new pieces I can truthfully say "I have had those pieces for a while now, they are not new...."
Now that's sneaky!
Old May 8th, 2007, 09:43 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
I'm sure every married guy will agree that the fundamentals of the relationship change after you tie the knot. For starters, buy everything you want BEFORE, because after marriage, finances become "earmarked funds." While my wife has never chosen to exercise her veto power, I still need to justify (read testify) my purchases to the fiscal accountability committee. So far it has been relatively painless but any moment I fear the steely gaze might penetrate me and ask, "don't you already have the castle set?"

Quote:
There's no science to keeping wives happy, but I do know that the strategies I have listed work for me. Try them out and maybe after your game with the fellas you can come home and roll all skulls in the bedroom.
No matter what I roll, she always rolls one extra shield.
Old May 8th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie
Quote:
There's no science to keeping wives happy, but I do know that the strategies I have listed work for me. Try them out and maybe after your game with the fellas you can come home and roll all skulls in the bedroom.

We can only turn into dice Jesus every now and again.

Thanks for reviving this long dead thread Ugly-Caco. Re-reading it reminds of two things....

1. I am a smart man when it comes to keeping the ladies happy.

2. I don't miss reaper.
Old May 8th, 2007, 11:10 AM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Well at least your wife doesn't have smoke powder and engagement strike...
Old May 8th, 2007, 11:15 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib
Quote:
Yeah, but face it: All wives have the Stare of Stone.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 8th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
the problem with being young and single is I don't have as much money to buy all this stuff before I'd have to sneak it by anyone. :P
Old May 8th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib
Quote:
My lovely wife has all those Special Attacks and Special Powers; but she still loves me. She believes that as long as I'm home with friends playing with plastic toys, I can't be getting into too much trouble. And, because she loves me and sees how much good this game does to by spirit and my physical health, it is a good thing. She even lets me send messages to Sandra at HouseMouseGames.
Old May 8th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
I don't have to sneak my HS stuff, and she doesn't have to sneak her anime, so it works out,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old May 8th, 2007, 02:03 PM

Lynx7725 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
My lovely wife has all those Special Attacks and Special Powers; but she still loves me. She believes that as long as I'm home with friends playing with plastic toys, I can't be getting into too much trouble. And, because she loves me and sees how much good this game does to by spirit and my physical health, it is a good thing. She even lets me send messages to Sandra at HouseMouseGames.
She's watching over your shoulders as you type this, ain't she?

Not married, but live with family. Mother's disapproves of these purchases, but I don't try too hard to hide it and she closes an eye unless she really has something to grind.

Old May 8th, 2007, 02:22 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
Its my little brother who hounds me about all the HS stuff i get. When get starts to bug me too much I just hound him back about how much time he spends on the computer.

Long live Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News