Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What do you try and build your army around?
Range 7 15.56%
Defense 6 13.33%
Attack 5 11.11%
movement 0 0%
getting the higher ground 0 0%
special attacks 1 2.22%
bonding (champion or valiant bonuses) 17 37.78%
heroes 2 4.44%
squads 2 4.44%
Whoever looks the coolest (I did the first time I played) 5 11.11%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 29th, 2007, 01:11 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I build more on synergy. What works well together. Sometimes that means bonding; sometimes it doesn't mean bonding. My current favorite army has no bonding.
Old April 29th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
This thread in the Competitive Armies section is actively discussing bonding.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=8193
Old April 29th, 2007, 11:53 AM

snikt-bamf Woo who?
You neglected to mention theme building (unless coolest looking was your catch-all). I often build from the same army just to keep the theme together: taking samurai archers in a samurai team although 4th mass would be stronger or never bonding macdirk warriors with anyone but alistair. I still try to make the armies as competitive as possible within the theme limitations though; it adds a new dimension to the army building phase.

If you are watching TV and put your feet up on a huge stack of 24-hex tiles, does it count as furniture?

Old April 29th, 2007, 12:54 PM

Adam has disabled reputation
Bonding or synergy.
That's what make the orcs rock!!! You really don't need to have a lot of turns on the orc soldiers themselves, they are just there to tie up the enemy so chompy can rip them limb from limb!!!

or

Charros+kelda+raelin+(thorgrim/eldgrim/finn+kamakizie)= doom.

WARDEN 816~~The GRIM RAPERBOT
Old April 30th, 2007, 07:06 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Personally I love to go with themes and find there is a lot of synergy there. So I will pick a hero or a centerpiece and take alot of supporting units or units that bond or synergize with it particularly well.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion