Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 1st, 2007, 02:05 AM

dickflea Woo who?
Absolutely brilliant another feather in the HSrs cap.
Old June 1st, 2007, 08:47 AM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
Someone keep necro and oncara away from this thread. Can you imagine what they would do with a conversation about vomit, urine and feces? Can you?!?

Old June 1st, 2007, 09:06 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
I placed my order for all three maps last night. I can't wait to try them out.

My own suggestion for a future map would be road terrain. This would be great for building castles.

-David
Old June 1st, 2007, 09:11 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl

My own suggestion for a future map would be road terrain. This would be great for building castles.

-David
Road is already being worked on. I too hope to see it available soon
Old June 1st, 2007, 09:27 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl

-David
Road is already being worked on. I too hope to see it available soon
Whoo-hoo! Christmas has come early for me this year!

And thanks to you, teekay (whom I believe created the initial concept) and House Mouse Games for making them available to us. This is such an amazing concept and adds so much to Heroscape.

-David
Old June 1st, 2007, 11:51 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Based on all of your input, which is always appreciated (well, not ALWAYS appreciated) Cav and HouseMouse will soon be bringing you RUSTED STEEL and ROAD designs. And we have more WATER in production now.

Thanks to all of you for your support in this fledgling project.
Old June 1st, 2007, 12:00 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames
Based on all of your input, which is always appreciated (well, not ALWAYS appreciated) Cav and HouseMouse will soon be bringing you RUSTED STEEL and ROAD designs. And we have more WATER in production now.

Thanks to all of you for your support in this fledgling project.

Woot!

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old June 1st, 2007, 12:12 PM

TweetyBird has disabled reputation
Love those hex mats, particularly the water and lava!

Other games I'm currently enjoying:
BattleLore
Capes & Cowls
Return of the Heroes
Old June 1st, 2007, 07:30 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycoduck
Someone keep necro and oncara away from this thread. Can you imagine what they would do with a conversation about vomit, urine and feces? Can you?!?

We like Sandra and Cav too much to exploit this
Old June 1st, 2007, 07:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:

And oooh are we grateful :P
Old June 1st, 2007, 10:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Loved the water mat so much that I just ordered a second from House of Mouse (along with Wave 3, SOTM, the Marvel Masterset, and reduced price Lawmen and Samurai and Heroes of Trollsford - free shipping is shweet).
Pretty soon I'll only be wave 7, Armoc Vipers, Aubrien Archers, Gladiatrons, Sacred Band, Tagawa Samurai, the Flagbearers, the EOV and all the con exclusives away from a full set ...
Sigh, so near, yet still so far away ...
Old June 1st, 2007, 10:43 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:

And oooh are we grateful :P
Not to mention I'm not particularly fond of vomit, urine, or feces.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales