Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Closed Thread

Old October 25th, 2006, 11:57 AM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Only 2 scans so far. Now I have to get back to work. (I have to teach a class in one minute - or I suppose I could give them a 20 minute pop quiz while I sit here hitting F5.)
Old October 25th, 2006, 11:57 AM

Timotayo has disabled reputation
how does laglor have range i dont see a gun?

"Its ok im a limo driver" my hero
Lloyd Christmas
Old October 25th, 2006, 11:58 AM

Baconsteak has disabled reputation
He's got some uzi's mounted up on the flag framework or something...
Old October 25th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconsteak
Yea he does.
Old October 25th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconsteak
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy
Only 2 scans so far. Now I have to get back to work. (I have to teach a class in one minute - or I suppose I could give them a 20 minute pop quiz while I sit here hitting F5.)
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Riggler you the luckiest man alive. I bow down to you You better lock all your doors and windows tonight. I'm coming for the flagbearers.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."

Timotayo has disabled reputation
Sir Gilbert's freakin Sweet

"Its ok im a limo driver" my hero
Lloyd Christmas
Old October 25th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
105!!!
Old October 25th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
I thought they were going to be 9.99?

How much were they?

I'm stuck in DC right now....that's right, the only major city in America without a TRU nearby....lousy capital city and it's lousy capitalness. But you best believe I'm going to try to hit one of my local TRUs tonight if I get back in time. Otherwise I'll have to (shudder) wait until tomorrow....ick.

I'm glad to see the leaked info has been right so far, and even more glad I struck up a correspondance with him and didn't mock him or doubt his info like some. Seeing the cards will be the official confirmation that everything he told me was true. Can't wait to see them.

Get to posting, son, get to posting!

If you can't scan right away, can you at least just type up the basics?
Judging from these scans I would say that some of your info was off, some of it was simply mentioned at Gencon and some of it was just a no brainer. But in the end YOU know our stance on leaks.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 25th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Site Admin

All posted. Way to Go Riggler!!!
Old October 25th, 2006, 12:04 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Also glad to finally get some proof that these guys don't require all faction armies to function. I can still pop some Krav Magas in my Acolarh army....woo hoo.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales