Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 3rd, 2007, 11:36 AM

oogiezone Woo who?
I never got any free stuff! What a rip-off! The biggest problem that I had, was once I got off Orientation Island, you go to a new island before you actually can get the the entire Second Life world. Once I figured THAT out, and got into the whole world, I was unable to teleport to the coordinates set up by my professor. I kept teleporting into a building that was really dark, and I couldn't see to get out of the building, and kept walking into things. I couldn't get my character to move around the obstacles that I couldn't see. Also, my computer kept freaking out when I opened the window to change her appearance, so I couldn't do that either.

I think I might have enjoyed it more if #1, there had been some comprehensive instructions on how to use the technology. As someone who is not vey technologically inclined, it is very frustrating to just "see what happens." #2, it hadn't been something that was required. The fact that my professor even assigned this was ridiculous. He took what might have been something fun and turned it into somehting that pissed us all off and made us hate the experience.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games