Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 6th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Could C3G be any cooler?
I checked and double checked the rulebook, I am pretty sure it could not get any cooler.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old February 17th, 2016, 10:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Could C3G be any cooler?
Killer Frost, more Ice Giants...maybe.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 13th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I did my best to find the answer on my own but only having access on mobile made it difficult, so... When a SA says "you may attack X additional times," like Wolverine's Berserker Rage 3, how does the defending figure role defense dice? Once after all the attacks have been rolled? Or once for each attack?
Old August 13th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
I did my best to find the answer on my own but only having access on mobile made it difficult, so... When a SA says "you may attack X additional times," like Wolverine's Berserker Rage 3, how does the defending figure role defense dice? Once after all the attacks have been rolled? Or once for each attack?
Roll defense once for each attack. Each additional attack is treated separately.

Welcome to the boards!
Old August 13th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Roll defense once for each attack. Each additional attack is treated separately.

Welcome to the boards!
Thanks!
Old August 28th, 2016, 01:19 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does anyone have any good tips on drafting/strategizing against Black Adam and Mandarin?
Old August 28th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Individually or as a team?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 28th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Toughie. Not sure I have much really good advice for you. They're both great figures without any specific weaknesses that I can think of. Someone who can steal Mandarin's glyphs (Shadow Thief or whomever) might not be a bad thing to have in your back pocket. The Energy and Electromagnetic rings could both be pretty handy in taking out Black Adam, and even getting them away from Mandarin for a turn or two could be a difference maker.

Orange Lantern (Lex Luthor) might be a good idea. He can't directly steal glyphs, you'd need someone else for that, but he's enough of a bruiser to hang with Black Adam for a bit and he'll get a bonus against Mandarin while Mandarin's got glyphs. Plus he'll help you scoop up any goodies Mandarin drops.
Old August 28th, 2016, 02:22 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice call Ronin.

Have to agree, two top notch designs.

A shout out to the CRB may be in order. @dok @Dysole

any ideas?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 28th, 2016, 04:30 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Glyph Stealing

You could also go with Forge to copy the glyphs yourself. Specifically though I'd fight Mandarin with something with a ton of attacks that doesn't really care about getting auto wounded so maybe something like Deadpool or Wolverine? Kiting Mandarin is probably the best way to kill him but some big bruiser (Grundy for example is a solid choice) could also work.

Black Adam I'd probably want to toss Blob or Daring Decoy or something that just kind of sticks him in place and then fire with something big like Cable + height or Punisher or something. Another option that would tempt me would be someone like Gorgon or Karnilla who only need the one d20 roll but it'll screw you over if they get it. Heck, Blob + Mags (II) + Destiny + Gorgon is a solid core and you can add other mutants to it as need be.

Of course the really rude option involves Magma and Magneto and then other throwing people. I don't recommend playing this if you want to continue playing with friends.

~Dysole, who thinks there's probably other ways but this is what occurred to her
Old August 28th, 2016, 04:34 PM

Is that with the new lava rules Dysole?

I know it is still really good but C3G dialed back the lava a little bit.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 28th, 2016, 05:22 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Lava What You've Done With The Place

It's not as unfun to play against as it used to be but I wouldn't play it against any of my friends if I wanted to keep them as friends.

~Dysole, noting that stuff like this is why figure movement is super powerful

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy