Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old June 10th, 2007, 06:43 PM

Mego Stretch Hulk has disabled reputation
Is the Hulk going to be the strongest character EVER??

We all know the Hulk will have superstrength and he will have a power called "adrenaline surge" in which his damage will increase to untold of levels. But just how much damage do you think the Hulk will do? I'm guessing more than anything this game has ever seen!!

Hulk is the strongest one there is and every game the Hulk has been in showed this. This game will be no different...

What do you guys think?

Welcome to the new geek/fanboy mvement!! If you love toys, cartoons, horror, sci-fi, video games and everything inbetween then check out Hero Envy!!!

glintofhope.com
Old June 10th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I expect him to be in the 250-300 point range. Weaker than Thanos, but stronger than pretty much anyone else, minus the Silver Surfer.
Old June 10th, 2007, 06:56 PM

Mego Stretch Hulk has disabled reputation
I'll bet you he does more damae than Thanos will. The Hulk's problem will come with his ability to hit. He will also be able to take just as much or even more than Thonos will.

Place bet's anyone???

Welcome to the new geek/fanboy mvement!! If you love toys, cartoons, horror, sci-fi, video games and everything inbetween then check out Hero Envy!!!

glintofhope.com
Old June 10th, 2007, 07:24 PM

MacG Woo who?
Re: Is the Hulk going to be the strongest character EVER??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mego Stretch Hulk
Hulk is the strongest one there is and every game the Hulk has been in showed this. This game will be no different...

What do you guys think?
I think Abomination will be stronger and will be able to kick the Hulk around...until Hulk gets mad!
Old June 11th, 2007, 02:48 AM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation
RE: I'll bet you he does more damae than Thanos will. The Hulk's problem will come with his ability to hit. He will also be able to take just as much or even more than Thonos will.

Place bet's anyone???

As far as Marvel power ratings usually go, Thanos is far above Hulk in power. Thanos lasted a long time against Tyrant, a man who simultaneously beat down Silver Surfer, Firelord, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, and all the other heralds of Galactus like they were pansies.

He's taken beatings from Odin while in Odin's realm of power and shrugged it off later. He's just as powerful, if not more powerful, than Sentry, who broke every bone in Hulk's body and left him beaten like a piece of trash.

However, for the purposes of this game, I'd say that Hulk and Abomination most likely have the highest attack ratings. Abomination's will probably start highest, whereas Hulk will probably start with 6 attack and his special abilities will slowly build him up to like 9 attack or something. The deal though, is that Hulk will probably be slower (move of 5, not sure how the jump will work though), with possibly less defense but more life, and a range of 1. So he'll be really tough and hard to put down, but characters like Thanos and Silver Surfer will be more brutal because of their mix of high move, flying, good range, and good attack power.
Old June 11th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Hmmmmm.... Hulk getting mad..... Wounded Strike anyone?

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old June 11th, 2007, 12:43 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469
Most likely.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old June 11th, 2007, 01:59 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire9788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469
Most likely.
http://boardgames.about.com/od/marve...n-Man-Card.htm

Not that they didn't change Iron Man, but I think we've already got this covered.
Old June 11th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
What about attack and defense boost as he takes wounds? He gets stronger and more difficult to hurt. I think that would be more fitting.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old June 11th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
What about attack and defense boost as he takes wounds? He gets stronger and more difficult to hurt. I think that would be more fitting.
That sounds like the perfect ability for Hulk. At 8 life he can start with a 3 attack and 2 defense. With that kind of ability you would want to hit him as hard as you can quickly to take advantage of the 2 defense then have some defense negaters (MBS) ready to clean up.
Would be cool to get a boost in his leaping ability too. 320 points?
Old June 11th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Mego Stretch Hulk!

On behalf of our bodybuilding and green with env..., umm, err, green with anger community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who thinks that Hulk will SMASH

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 11th, 2007, 05:15 PM

yynderjohn has disabled reputation
I bet Hulk will be about 300 pts. He should start out tough and get ridiculously tough as he gets madder. As for power, yes Thanos is tougher overall, but no one is stronger than the Hulk in the Marvel Universe when he's angry, that's part of the Marvel Canon. I mean in The 1st Marvel Secret Wars, Hullk held up I believe the entire Rocky Mountains on his shoulders while the rest of the heroes figured a way out of the mountain the Molecule MAn dropped on them. I would hope the Hulks stats would be something like
10 life
6 move
1 range
5 attack
3 defense

Abilities

Superleap:Hulk can leap up to 25 spaces, forfeit's attack.
Adrenaline boost +1 attack, defense and move per life point taken. if Hulk is below 4 life he gets 2 attacks
Disengage: Can disengage with no parting shot

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News