Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 17th, 2020, 11:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Cool but no way all that text will fit on a card.
Old September 17th, 2020, 11:17 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Prism Eye
When rolling defense dice against non-adjacent Special Attacks, roll one additional defense die for each skull rolled by the attacking figure. Count all excess shields rolled as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

MONSTER MARTIAL ARTIST
If King Caesar received no wounds when defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled, and all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. if and the attacking figure is Huge, place the chosen figure on a different space adjacent to King Caeser. Roll 1 unblockable attack die against any Small or Medium figures adjacent to the chosen figure.

Tackle Break Special Attack

Range 1. Attack 3 + Special.
Instead of moving and attacking normally with King Caesar, target a figure and move King Caesar up to 6 spaces in a straight line, ending movement adjacent to that figure. Roll 3 + X attack dice against that figure for this special attack. X is the number of spaces between the targeted figure and King Caesar’s placement before this special attack. After after using Tackle Break Special Attack, King Caesar may move an additional up to 2 spaces away from the targeted figure. King Caesar may use Tackle Break Special Attack up to two additional times against the same figure each turn. When moving with Tackle Break Special Attack, King Caesar will not take leaving engagement attacks
Old September 18th, 2020, 12:40 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Or, even more concise:

Prism Eye
When rolling defense dice against non-adjacent Special Attacks, roll one additional defense die for each skull rolled by the attacking figure. Count all excess shields rolled as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

MONSTER MARTIAL ARTIST
If King Caesar received no wounds when defending against a normal attack from an adjacent Huge figure, place the attacking figure on a different space adjacent to King Caeser. The attacking figure receives 1 wound, and roll 1 unblockable attack die against any Small or Medium figures adjacent to the attacking figure.

Tackle Break Special Attack
Instead of moving and attacking normally with King Caesar, target a figure and move King Caesar up to 6 spaces in a straight line, ending movement adjacent to that figure. Roll 3 + X attack dice against that figure for this special attack. X is the number of spaces between the targeted figure and King Caesar’s placement before this special attack. After after using Tackle Break Special Attack, King Caesar may move up to an additional 2 spaces away from the targeted figure. King Caesar may use Tackle Break Special Attack one additional time against the same figure each turn. When moving with Tackle Break Special Attack, King Caesar will not take leaving engagement attacks.

I'm sure there are other changes that can be made, these are just drafts.
Old September 19th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Rolling with that powerset but trying to edit things down a hair, I'd word like:

Quote:
TACKLE BREAK SPECIAL ATTACK
Instead of moving and attacking normally, move King Caesar up to 6 spaces in a straight line and then attack with this special attack. Roll 1 additional attack die for each space King Caesar moved this turn. After using this special attack, King Caesar may move up to 2 spaces and then use it up to one additional time against the same figure. King Caesar will not take leaving engagement attacks when moved with this special attack.

MONSTER MARTIAL ARTIST
If King Caesar received no wounds when defending against a normal attack from an adjacent huge figure, place the attacking figure on a different space adjacent to King Caeser. Inflict a wound on the attacking figure, and then roll an unblockable attack die, one at a time, against each figure adjacent to it that is not huge.

PRISM EYE
When rolling defense dice against a non-adjacent special attacks, roll one additional defense die for each skull rolled by the attacking figure. Count all excess shields rolled as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.
Old September 20th, 2020, 05:52 AM
Casing the Corners

There we go!
Old September 20th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = JACK NAPIER
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = POLITICIAN?
PERSONALITY = CHARMING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

GTO OPERATIONS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of attacking with Jack Napier, you may rearrange all Order Markers on Army Cards you control. Figures within 6 clear sight spaces of Jack Napier roll 1 fewer defense die when defending against an attack from a figure with a Trust Marker on its card.

SLIPPING SANITY
Before taking a turn with Jack Napier, you must roll the 20-sided die, adding 2 to the roll if you control a Harleen Quinzel figure. If you roll 3 or lower, then for the rest of the round, Jack Napier has the personality of Insane, a Range number of 5, and cannot use his GTO Operations special power.

BUILDING TRUST
At the end of each round, if there is at least one revealed Order Marker on this card and Jack Napier’s personality is not Insane, you may place a black Trust Marker on the card of a Unique Hero you control that is not Bruce Wayne. Vigilantes you control that have a Trust Marker on their card have the class of Lawman in addition to what is listed on this card.
I've been re-reading Batman: White Knight (a book I really love) in preparation for the Harley Quinn mini-series coming out next month.

Basic idea here is Joker, but cured. He works with the police, pulling in Dick and Babs to cooperate and form the GTO (Gotham Terrorism Oppression) Unit. It would be cool to have a way to pull Bruce in eventually (like maybe after every other figure has a marker on them), but I couldn't work out how to write that in a way that wasn't needlessly complex.
Old September 20th, 2020, 02:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Seems like it could lead to fairly big army builds. Draft him, draft HQ, draft 1 or more Vigilantes, then draft a Lawman synergy army.
Old September 20th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I could see that. The HQ bit is fairly cutable - she’s pretty distinct from regular Harley, so I could see doing a separate version of her that just pairs well with Jack and Bruce.

Could maybe pair it down even more (and keep his cost down) by making the Lawman stuff more important. Maybe only Lawmen with trust markers can benefit from the defense subtraction? If he can wind up under 200 (doesn’t seem that hard), getting a decent GCPD army with added Vigilante doesn’t seem too costly.
Old September 29th, 2020, 02:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Alright, so I've been playing the new Avengers video game and as a result started thinking about how to translate Kamala Khan into C3G, since she's a main character of the story. This is what I've come up with, it's based entirely on the video game appearance (as that's all I know about her) so some of it might not make sense to some of you. I figured I'd share it with the public in case someone wants to use some part of it on their own take.

NAME = MS. MARVEL
SECRET IDENTITY = KAMALA KHAN

SPECIES = INHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ROOKIE(?)
PERSONALITY = BRAVE (?)

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ?

FANGIRL
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero you control to be Kamala Khan's Idol. If you control a Carol Danvers figure, you must choose her. Anytime Kamala is within 6 clear sight spaces of her Idol or any figure you control with an Avenger Marker on their card, add 1 to Kamala's attack and defense. You may never place an Avenger Marker on this card.

EMBIGGEN
Once per game, immediately after rolling for initiative you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, for the rest of the round, Kamala Khan's size is Large 10, and add 2 to Kamala's Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers.

ELASTICITY AVOIDANCE
When defending against an attack with Kamala Khan, each blank rolled counts as 2 additional shields.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old September 29th, 2020, 02:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Interesting. Bio?
Looks like she can grow and stretch?
Old September 29th, 2020, 02:56 PM
Just A Head

If we're going for Kamala vI, I do think it should be more keyed in to the comic version. I actually really like the Carol callout, but I'm not sure about her being that tied into the Avengers as a whole.

It also feels like stretching should be a bigger part of her, since that's her main power. Maybe every turn she can add to either her move, range, or attack, then once per game she can go super-big with Embiggen?

We were talking a while back about the modern Champions being Crime Fighters and Prodigies, so Crime Fighter is probably a good class for her.
Old September 29th, 2020, 03:38 PM
C3G Landlord

She's got a base range of 3 for the stretchy punches and kicks.

One thing about the Fangirl power idea (and I definitely feel she should have a significant confidence boost when fighting along side her idols) is that I don't want to be stacking the att/def boost with Cap & Star Lord for and easy +3. Can't do much about Star Lord as she's not a Leader and an Inhuman, but having her Fangirl out over the Avengers while not being an official member of the team deals with the Cap issue.

I wasn't overly impressed with what I skimmed about her comics story. The video game people made her story arc much more interesting to me. I completely understand if someone wants to do a pure comics take, but it won't be me. I'm just sharing my thoughts based on how they have her portrayed and fight within the game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy