Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 5th, 2015, 11:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Dredd'verse workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I agree with Bats, you should never feel you have to keep up with another playtester to feel viable. Every test, if well done, is certainly appreciated and valuable. If you were to do one playtest a month, you could accumulate 36 points in a year (if I recall correctly.) That is nothing to sneeze at.
Still waiting to see an initial from a certain someone on a certain former Hero LD. *hint* *hint*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Before I started play testing I preferred to make my own maps too and still make all my own maps from scratch when not testing something. I've learned to really enjoy many of the official maps we have though (and even contributed a few myself now) and better understand the need for map control when determining a figures initial price. Designing and testing new figures can be very rewarding though, if you have the tiles to make any of the official maps you should give it a try.
Definitely. I'm glad that playtesting is a requirement of designing. It really helps you develop other parts of your thinking as a designer.

Btw:

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 6th, 2015, 08:44 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I approve this hi-jack. Lotsa love.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 21st, 2016, 10:30 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think he's interpreting that you have trouble making C3G maps because of a lack of terrain (or terrain limitations) rather than just a preference to go Lego mad scientist if you're going to bother putting together a map (which I get, but I'm sure you also get why we have the map restriction).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Thanks for the offer! And thank you all for the compliments - good to know I'm being less of a pain than I was and actually being helpful.
You should've seen @Scapemage when he first popped up around here. #CMD?
Good times, good times.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 21st, 2016, 10:32 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

hey Scape.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 21st, 2016, 03:04 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
hey Scape.
Rising from the ashes.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 23rd, 2017, 03:25 PM

TEDDY-BEAR

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTCAST
PERSONALITY = JADED

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

DOG-VULTURE DROP-OFF
At the start of the game you may place Teddy Bear on any empty space not in a start-zone. Teddy Bear may not be placed adjacent to any figure.

TOUGHER THAN YOUR AVERAGE BEAR
If Teddy Bear would receive one or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds. Teddy Bear may not use this power when he is on a lava field or molten lava space.

FIRE WEAKNESS
If Teddy Bear is on a lava field space, he rolls 2 fewer defense dice and 2 fewer attack dice.

You can check out parts of the comic here. I will work on posting the rest.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 23rd, 2017, 05:03 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I have a feeling Destiny may need to have a chat with Mystique about their recruitment policy.

Honestly, though, this is the kind of ridiculous thing I love to see! He looks fun and simple, he should be nicely cheap but effective, his method of deployment makes him nicely distinct, he has a nice bit of synergy with should be fun and encourage me to take him, and I can imagine getting a real kick out of moving him around the battlefield. Please design this guy!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 23rd, 2017, 05:36 PM

Class and Personality are still optional. I could see Thief as well.

Fun character. I wish they would have brought him back for a revenge tour.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Honestly, I like Outcast - that faction could use more love. Thief's good too, but I feel like that faction feels a tad... fuller, and as though it has more options for expansion anyway. Just couldn't resist a joke about certain questions that would arise from Mystique recruiting a teddy bear into the Brotherhood. These questions would apply equally as much to Waller...

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 23rd, 2017, 07:06 PM

Right on.

Thief is more of a feeling as he does not steal anything. Outcast really fits anyone from the Cursed Earth.

He is a mutant, much like Beast but not a Mutant.
I think Mystique and Waller would easily accept him.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 07:51 PM
Hard as ice

If he doesn't steal things, I wouldn't make him a Thief. From what little I've gleaned from your posts, being a Cursed Earth Inhabitant makes him a fairly clear Outcast.
Is he referred to as a mutant in canon? If so, then that seems to make more sense than Mutate - C3G's precedence has always seemed to list characters species in a fitting, in-universe way, and if mutants in 2000AD are referred to as mutants, I have no issue with cross-universe synergy there. Plus, as I and @TheAverageFan said years ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Quote:
Based on the way her bio depicts a struggle between Humans and Mutants because of the mutation, I can definitely see these Mutants working with Professor X or Magneto - the theme works fine for me.
I agree.
-x men mutants= persecuted, hated sub species of humanity who get powers from the x gene
-200AD mutants= persecuted, hated sub species of humanity who get powers from nuclear fallout.

Seems pretty similar to me.
And yeah - my comment about the Brotherhood is less that I don't think Mystique would accept him in, and more that she may receive dirty looks for doing so.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:21 PM

The intent was to have only Marvel mutants as Mutants. The X gene is the key.

The mutants in 2000AD are a result of radiation.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy