Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old September 22nd, 2008, 05:47 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Chicagoland Scapers Index

I am looking to get together with anyone to play sometime next weekend (Sept 26-28th). Or perhaps several of us who get together and prepare for NHSD? Anyone, anyone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old November 30th, 2008, 12:01 AM

falco is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm iamawesome's brother, I'm 19 and from HP as well. Looking forward to playing some people from the area
Old November 30th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Welcome to the site! Will you and your bro be able to make the 12/14 event? If you guys want to carpool, send me a PM.

ps. Were you at the Madtown Throwdown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old November 30th, 2008, 10:38 AM

falco is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Welcome to the site! Will you and your bro be able to make the 12/14 event? If you guys want to carpool, send me a PM.

ps. Were you at the Madtown Throwdown?
I was not, unfortunately I had to work that weekend, I was pissed that I missed it though. We'll check when we get back home whether or not we can go
Old November 30th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by falco View Post
I'm iamawesome's brother, I'm 19 and from HP as well. Looking forward to playing some people from the area
Welcome to the site, falco. I've placed you on the list. Hopefully you can make it on 12/14.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; December 2nd, 2023 at 01:35 PM.
Old January 28th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Chicagoland Scapers Index (updated Jan/28)

Added new member Donman (and Wife).

Also, finally put back the profile links on everyone's user-name.

Plus, I converted everyone's age to [year of birth] (which was an educated guess based on age given). This way I don't have to manually update ages every year...
Old January 29th, 2009, 12:25 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Gary, please add a (1973) to mine. We'll leave the wife's off out of politeness.

Thanks

BTW...how often are people getting together at your place?
Old January 29th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Spin Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Gary, please add a (1973) to mine. We'll leave the wife's off out of politeness.
All set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
BTW...how often are people getting together at your place?
Monthly.

For a while I was trying to make it every other weekend, but it seems that monthly works better.
Old January 31st, 2009, 12:11 PM
Spin Master

Re: Chicagoland Scapers Index (updated Jan/31)

New member Dhaphaos, from Alsip, added to the list.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; December 2nd, 2023 at 01:35 PM.
Old February 16th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Spin Master

Member galvornman, from Lombard, has been added to the list.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; December 2nd, 2023 at 01:36 PM.
Old June 12th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Spin Master

Giving thread a bump with news about Gamer's World at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg. Gamer's World is a single store that's basically a spinoff of the defunct Gamer's Paradise local game store chain.

Stopped by today and checked out the Heroscape stock. There were 4 complete sets of Wave 1, 3 packs of MinuteMen and Wolves from Wave 2, 8 packs of Gladiators and Agents (Nakitas) from Wave 5 and 2 complete sets of Wave 8. They also had a Marvel master set and one RotV 2nd edition master set on the shelf.

Store manager said they have plenty of Wave 9 ordered.
Old June 16th, 2009, 06:32 PM

tomrza44 Woo who?

rockford ,IL and I am 29

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers