Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old March 24th, 2007, 05:43 PM

venocwarlord has disabled reputation
Snipers vs Agents problem

theres a problem i had when playing a game with my friend

I roled a skull for a sniper from a distance and his krav agents roled 1 defence

1 skull counts as a hit for the snipers
1 defence blocks all damage with a krav agent

how would win the atacker or defender
Old March 24th, 2007, 05:55 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
If the krav rolled a shield they dont take a hit, so long as it was a normal ranged attack... the snipers attack is a normal attack...
Old March 24th, 2007, 06:28 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Draconious is right except that the KMA ability works vs. normal and special attacks as long as the attacker is not adjacent. The Krav would have saved vs. all the damage.

Newb.
Old March 26th, 2007, 02:33 AM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Draconious is right except that the KMA ability works vs. normal and special attacks as long as the attacker is not adjacent. The Krav would have saved vs. all the damage.

Newb.
The primary reason the KMA will forever be legendary!

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old March 26th, 2007, 09:56 AM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
No doubt, I had to crack open another master set's worth of characters mainly for the Krav Maga. My group chooses them a lot
Old March 26th, 2007, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehlers
No doubt, I had to crack open another master set's worth of characters mainly for the Krav Maga. My group chooses them a lot
Yeah, I get tired of seeing them on the board, but they're definately bada$$es in HS. The only other squad I probably dislike more are the Nakitas, (that is when I'm facing them,not using them ).
My wife and I play a lot and she usually ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS drafts one of them, ....... but it's usually both!

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
Old March 26th, 2007, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99
Quote:
Yeah, I get tired of seeing them on the board, but they're definately bada$$es in HS. The only other squad I probably dislike more are the Nakitas, (that is when I'm facing them,not using them ).
My wife and I play a lot and she usually ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS drafts one of them, ....... but it's usually both!
Naikitas are a nasty nasty unit. So hard to kill and that engagement strike kills me (literally!). Special attacks from range are the best against them... always keep a Johnny Shotgun on standby! 65 point nakita killa!
Old March 26th, 2007, 01:49 PM

naps420 Woo who?
Re: Snipers vs Agents problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by venocwarlord
theres a problem i had when playing a game with my friend

I roled a skull for a sniper from a distance and his krav agents roled 1 defence

1 skull counts as a hit for the snipers
1 defence blocks all damage with a krav agent

how would win the atacker or defender
the way you worded it makes me wonder....you are talking about the Omnicron Snipers, right? 1 skull counts as 2 hits, but the krav agent only needs to roll 1 Defense to block all damage dealt to it. If this is the case, then the Krav win by rolling the one skull and thus, stay alive.

Now, if we are talking about Deadeye Dan's Ullar enhanced rifle special attack, then the Krav agent's do not get to roll any defense against this attack and thus would be killed if Deadeye rolled 1 skull.

I am pretty sure we are talking about the first though, but just wanted to clear it up just in case. I've heard so many times of people calling Deadeye "sniper" and just wanted to make sure.
Old March 26th, 2007, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99
Quote:
Naikitas are a nasty nasty unit. So hard to kill and that engagement strike kills me (literally!). Special attacks from range are the best against them... always keep a Johnny Shotgun on standby! 65 point nakita killa!
Top 2 anti-Krav / anti-Nakita units:
1) Dead Eye Dan
2) Me-Burq-Sa (my favorite of the two for sooooooooo many reasons.)

Now I GOTTA name the reasons.
- he moves 8 spaces
- he's a large figure, (he can engage the Nakitas if need be without fear of engagement strike)
- he can potentially render his targets defensless
- he's a Marro that can be boosted by SBN
- he's a warlord and can be bonded with Roman Lego's
- he's got average att/def stats (which is better than under-average stats)
- he's only 50 points

And there you have it!

Old March 26th, 2007, 03:28 PM

Great points on Me-Burq-Sa .. I didn't realize until recently the roman legion bonding. This makes him awesome to include in one of those armies. Hmm... I might have to give him a go tonight.
Old March 26th, 2007, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Great points on Me-Burq-Sa .. I didn't realize until recently the roman legion bonding. This makes him awesome to include in one of those armies. Hmm... I might have to give him a go tonight.
You know, I've been playing this game for quite some time now and am still being amazed at how many new things I learn about old characters or game mechanics. More often than not I find myself realizing something that was obvious the entire time without any implication or anything! Even in my gaming group there are several vets that are still enlightened about units they've been playing forever. With all the various repetative jargon that is used and the variations of that jargon, it's not hard to overlook the obvious. It's the not-so-subtle subtleties!!!

This game is so easy to play, it's hard!

Old March 26th, 2007, 08:08 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
DW7K and Drake can both tear up the Krav!

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's