Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old February 7th, 2015, 10:25 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Western PA scapers

I don't think I'll be able to go, but would you guys be able to use my map if this does go on?

The Hotways or the Highway 3.0
1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

Wait, I need to update that .pdf/picture...
Old February 8th, 2015, 02:55 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post

I'll spread the word around to those I know who play locally. I'm guessing if we get more than 10, we can lower the entry fee so long as we reach the $100 he is looking for?

I see there is a thread for the event now, so I'll post any other map suggestions and comments over there. Thanks for putting this together!
I'm sure we can figure something out. He is a business man and just wants to make sure he gets his cut. If $10 ends up being a deterrent to some we can explore other venues later.

Last edited by Buddy412; February 8th, 2015 at 03:25 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 04:31 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

OK so I'm planning on hosting another tournament but I wanna get some insight on the date and format. I'm thinking about a classic scape (no C3V), multi-player format in late July early August, thoughts?

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event
Old June 23rd, 2015, 07:00 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy412 View Post
OK so I'm planning on hosting another tournament but I wanna get some insight on the date and format. I'm thinking about a classic scape (no C3V), multi-player format in late July early August, thoughts?
*cough*

I'd try to work if out if it happened in August. But, I don't qualify as a Western PA scaper, sooooo.... Don't date it based on my account.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 24th, 2015, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
*cough*

I'd try to work if out if it happened in August. But, I don't qualify as a Western PA scaper, sooooo.... Don't date it based on my account.
You brought 3 of my 8 participants last time so your vote counts. Plus I still got your phone charger.

Thinking 330 pts

Old June 24th, 2015, 07:33 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome Buddy, thanks for getting this rolling again! I like the classic, team format idea. Sounds interesting and different. Summers are tough for me to find open weekends. I know I can't do July 25 or August 1. Already booked those weekends, but if other dates get kicked around I'll check and hopefully be able to make it work.
Old June 25th, 2015, 05:07 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

At this point, Nick is a maybe. He's busy in the middle saturdays. I still have to ask Laurie.

PS: If other scapers in or around Cleveland want to attend you can PM me and we just huff it in the ol' van.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 29th, 2015, 05:23 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

I'm free any saturday, with August 8th being ugly but it would work.

Is this team or free for all?

Last edited by yamissflash; July 4th, 2015 at 11:33 AM.
Old July 9th, 2015, 10:55 AM

Gonna be a free for all with three man tables. Partial army scoring with whoever destroys the most points at the table winning. Saw @Dad_Scaper run one of these a couple months back and it looked fun. Still working on a date for the event.

Old July 9th, 2015, 11:21 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yes! I love the format. If you have questions about the format, let me know. Feel free to grab maps from my own threads for this type of event; bad maps can really be annoying.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 9th, 2015, 02:57 PM

DarthJak is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Gonna be a free for all with three man tables. Partial army scoring with whoever destroys the most points at the table winning. Saw @Dad_Scaper run one of these a couple months back and it looked fun. Still working on a date for the event.
sounds awesome
how many points in you army?
I live near Akron OH, so the trip would be doable

The Sith eye Valhalla with envy
Old July 10th, 2015, 11:29 AM

I was thinking 330 pts cause that's what D_S ran and his event seemed to go smoothly. (If we had the same turn out of 30+ people though I might puke lol)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers