Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 9th, 2019, 12:57 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Oh, that's very interesting. The characters all look so shallow in the book. Avasarala doesn't even exist in Book 1, you might recall. Or, if the does, it was so fleeting that I forgot.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 9th, 2019, 08:05 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, now I've watched the first few episodes of Season 2 of The End of the @#$king World, and it is fantastic. Completely true to Season 1. Love it.

= =
Old November 9th, 2019, 08:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good to know!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 9th, 2019, 11:30 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I’m three episodes in. It’s everything I could’ve wanted in a follow up! So thrilled they made a second season.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 11th, 2019, 01:17 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Well, now I've watched the first few episodes of Season 2 of The End of the @#$king World, and it is fantastic. Completely true to Season 1. Love it.
And I finished it. Exceptional programming. It's short, too, for those who don't like big bingeing commitments.

= =
Old November 11th, 2019, 03:04 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I ended up watching all of season 1 & 2 this weekend of that show after you guys started talking about it. Clearly interesting enough to keep me pushing play on the next episode. I've bailed on shows I didn't like in half an episode some times. Definitely a different kind of show.
Old November 11th, 2019, 09:23 AM

Yeah, quirky doesn't begin to describe that one. I like a nice meaty character drama though, and that definitely qualifies. I'm inevitably going to watch the last five episodes this week given how short they are and how much they flow together.

Old November 13th, 2019, 12:15 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thoughts on the first episode of the Mandalorian? I liked it as a pilot, kinda had a western feel to it.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old November 13th, 2019, 12:55 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Waiting to join Disney + later, so I can just binge watch it. It's the only new content on the service I want to see. 8 episodes, 1 per week, so around new years eve I'll sign up.
Old November 13th, 2019, 01:07 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Waiting to join Disney + later, so I can just binge watch it. It's the only new content on the service I want to see. 8 episodes, 1 per week, so around new years eve I'll sign up.
Is it one per week? Cause I heard that another episode is dropping Friday. And you don't want nostalgia? Ducktales? X-men? Recess? Gargoyles? I could go on.

my tradelist
Old November 13th, 2019, 02:10 AM
C3G Landlord

I'll watch some of that stuff for the 2nd/3rd/4th time in 2+ months when I sign up then. I've got plenty of stuff to keep me entertained between now and then. A little disappointed they only have the one new show I'm excited to see upon launch. High School Musical isn't my cup of tea. All the Marvel TV shows are months, if not years, away from dropping.

I know it's only like $14 for the two months I'm saving, but its still $14 I can spend on something else. Then after I binge watch the SW show and see what else is on there I want to watch during the month of Jan., I'll consider canceling it until the first Marvel show is released. I'm already paying for Netflix and they manage to release 1-2 new things I'm interested in watching each month, plus I have cable with a DVR. Once Disney+ gets to a point where they are consistently dropping something new I'm interested in, I'm not sure I want to pay a monthly fee for it. I might feel differently if they would have included all the Fox stuff they bought instead of only the PG content. I was looking forward to having Aliens, Predator, Sons of Anarchy, Sunny in Philly, Archer, etc. but apparently they are going to be putting the adult content on Hulu and since I already have cable I don't need to pay for Hulu. I've also been contemplating dropping Netflix once I pick up Disney+ so that I'm only paying for one or the other. I generally like Netflix except for the fact they keep raising the price on me and not really increasing the amount of stuff I want to watch. They instead have been adding a lot of content I have no interest in.
Old November 13th, 2019, 02:26 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'll watch some of that stuff for the 2nd/3rd/4th time in 2+ months when I sign up then. I've got plenty of stuff to keep me entertained between now and then. A little disappointed they only have the one new show I'm excited to see upon launch. High School Musical isn't my cup of tea. All the Marvel TV shows are months, if not years, away from dropping.

I know it's only like $14 for the two months I'm saving, but its still $14 I can spend on something else. Then after I binge watch the SW show and see what else is on there I want to watch during the month of Jan., I'll consider canceling it until the first Marvel show is released. I'm already paying for Netflix and they manage to release 1-2 new things I'm interested in watching each month, plus I have cable with a DVR. Once Disney+ gets to a point where they are consistently dropping something new I'm interested in, I'm not sure I want to pay a monthly fee for it. I might feel differently if they would have included all the Fox stuff they bought instead of only the PG content. I was looking forward to having Aliens, Predator, Sons of Anarchy, Sunny in Philly, Archer, etc. but apparently they are going to be putting the adult content on Hulu and since I already have cable I don't need to pay for Hulu. I've also been contemplating dropping Netflix once I pick up Disney+ so that I'm only paying for one or the other. I generally like Netflix except for the fact they keep raising the price on me and not really increasing the amount of stuff I want to watch. They instead have been adding a lot of content I have no interest in.
Yeah I understand a bit. That's why I'm making my own server that way I can control all my content and stuff I own.

my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV