Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 29th, 2020, 03:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Iceman (AoA) (Vote for Public Playtesting)

Yea
Old May 29th, 2020, 03:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old May 29th, 2020, 03:24 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

This passes.
Old June 5th, 2020, 12:27 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Iceman (AoA) (Public Playtesting)

Nobody playing Iceman's armies vs. me.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Iceman (AoA)

Army Test 1 @260
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Iceman(260), Cyclops(240), Colossus(315), Sabretooth(270), Angel(90) (1175)
vs.
Fantastic Four(1000), Jason(175) (1175)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2 @260
Units:
Iceman(260), Cyclops(240), Blob(165), Magneto II(375) (1040)
vs.
Professor X(220), Psylocke(250), Omega Red(300), Sage(190), Stepford Cuckoo(80) (1040)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3 @260 (re-adjusted Iceman team rematch)
Units:
Iceman(260), Cyclops(240), Blob(165), Cable(275) (1040)
vs.
Professor X(220), Psylocke(250), Omega Red(300), Sage(190), Stepford Cuckoo(80) (1040)
Spoiler Alert!

NOBODY'S THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Had a good time with Iceman! His ability to place height for Cyclops and friends was super useful, and I imagine it will be with Magneto (AoA) as well.

Had some bad luck in the second game, with Blob and Magneto taking big hits and falling early. But then I had some great luck in the third, with Cyclops getting a massive Optic Destruction in.

Last edited by Arkham; June 9th, 2020 at 03:08 AM.
Old June 5th, 2020, 02:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Had a good time with Iceman! His ability to place height for Cyclops and friends was super useful, and I imagine it will be with Magneto (AoA) as well.

Had some bad luck in the second game, with Blob and Magneto taking big hits and falling early. But then I had some great luck in the third, with Cyclops getting a massive Optic Destruction in.
Old June 5th, 2020, 07:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nobody beat you with Iceman...well Iceman is obviously over powered.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 5th, 2020, 08:38 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I had a few moments where Arkham coached me to make better plays. He's definitely better at this than I am.
Old June 5th, 2020, 10:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I had a few moments where Arkham coached me to make better plays. He's definitely better at this than I am.
All in good fun...I'm sure you are better than me as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 7th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Iceman II

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? Hard to say but seems about right.
- Give a brief overview. Thisnwas an absolute slaughter. The Atlanteans just could not get their feet under them but Iceman managed to be useful regardless.
Units: Iceman II, Ocean Master, Palace Guards, Namor, Aqualad Garth, Hydro-Man (1,100) vs Cap, Ms. Marvel, Gamora, Nightcrawler (1100)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 250ish?
- Give a brief overview. Thisnwas very nearly another Slaughter. Colossus nearly.singlehandedly turned the tide. Iceman's biggest usefulness was as a wounded target for Colossus here.
Units: Iceman II, Sabretooth II, Wild Child, Colossus II, Shadow Cat II (1,190) vs Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Superboy (Kon-El), Red Robin, Arsenal (1,190)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Seems maybe just a little bit high. I might consider dropping down to 250, but he's plenty draftable.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He's fine for what he does. Hard to get good use out of though but planned expansion will help with that. Worked best as a wound target for Colossus for me.
Old June 9th, 2020, 03:58 AM

Looking to wrap this up in the next day or two. Here's the current breakdown:
@260 4-4
Close loss.
Close win.

Close/Medium loss.

Medium win.
Medium win.

Medium/Big loss.

Big loss.
Big win. (near non-factor)

I played in every game, 3 with him, and 5 against him. Felt fine right at 260.
Old June 9th, 2020, 10:33 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Agreed, looking good.
Old June 9th, 2020, 10:36 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Looks good to me so far.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library