Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 21st, 2020, 06:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Yeah, I think Mordo takes control over Hypnotized figures too, but if you're already doing that with the WOTAN he'd be fairly redundant.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 21st, 2020, 06:47 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Are those the Companions?
I think there is a Hypnotized tie in with magic users, Mordo I believe.
If the Radio Tower is added in you could Hypnotize all Human figures which could be pretty good.
Yeah, Hypnotized was definitely planned to be a keyword, long-term. I imagine there are going to be more uses for it than Mordo, eventually, he was just the first to make use of it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 22nd, 2020, 04:28 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

9 life, 1 defense is a bit weak on an OM hub. Maybe just adding Tough here would help sell that it’s just a machine with no real way to defend itself.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 08:31 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It is weak. One attack from a reprogrammed War Machine ( no not that one) takes it out.
We can always play around what the Life and Defense.
I have some more ideas how to get more out of Hypnotism.
Pretty much just design practice as I believe WOTAN never appeared in the comics.
I just enjoy trying to come up with Who designs.
Old February 29th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = CYBERMAT

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (2)
CLASS = SCOUT
PERSONALITY = EMOTIONLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = TINY 1?

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

CYBER IRRITANT
After attacking with a Cybermat, you may choose an opponent's adjacent Unique Hero that is not tiny and place that Cybermat on the chosen Hero's Army Card. A Unique Hero with a Cybermat on its card cannot move and must roll 1 fewer defense die. When an affected figure receives one or more wounds or is destroyed, destroy any Cybermats on its card. Instead of taking a turn with an affected figure, the player controlling that figure may destroy any Cybermats on its card.

FIELD SURVEILLANCE 2
When rolling for initiative, you may add 2 to your roll for each Cybermat you control that is engaged.

TINY STEALTH
Cybermats are never in clear sight of non-adjacent enemy figures and only take leaving engagement attacks from tiny figures.

SCALE
When moving up or down levels of terrain, a Cybermat may add 2 to its height.
Despite my previous griping, I have to admit I really enjoyed the past 2 episodes of Who. While I'll save the draft of the character I really want to do until after the finale tomorrow, it got me in the cyber-mood in general.

The Cybermats are they Cybermen's little servants. They look cute, act as spies, and will leap for your jugular if detected or provoked.

I am worried Cyber Irritant will either be too potent or drive their points up too much. I do like the Atom/Marro Gnid type of power here, but I don't want them feeling too good for being so cheap.

Last edited by MrNobody; August 12th, 2022 at 12:25 AM.
Old February 29th, 2020, 07:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Seems like a neat design and we could do a sticker on a base like we did with Fire Ant Swarm.
Old February 29th, 2020, 07:25 PM

toothpickman is surprisingly tart

Thank this is great. I found the figure for this purpose before I found your page. I'll be trying this one out. I did just paint the mustache on, as well as the red band on the hat and collar. Any ideas on the 13th Doctor? I'm behind in the show but finally getting to watch her. She reminds me a lot of the 2nd Doctor in places.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

NAME = BRIGADIER LETHBRIDGE-STEWART
SECRET IDENTITY = ALISTAIR LETHBRIDGE-STEWART

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = BRIGADIER
PERSONALITY = DISCIPLINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

UNIT SCIENTIFIC ADVISOR
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Wanderer or Scientist Hero you control. The chosen figure has the class of Advisor instead of what is listed on this card. Anytime an Advisor you control rolls defense against an attack and would receive 1 or more wounds, you may choose 1 Soldier figure you control adjacent to that Advisor. The chosen figure receives any wounds from the attack instead of that Advisor.

UNIT BRIGADIER
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, you may immediately choose one Common or Unique Soldier or Advisor Hero you control to take a turn. After taking a turn, either with Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart or with a figure taking a turn with UNIT Brigadier, you may take a turn with a squad of UNIT Soldiers you control.
Quote:

NAME = UNIT SOLDIERS
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (3)
CLASS = SOLDIERS
PERSONALITY = DISCIPLINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

FIVE ROUNDS RAPID SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Instead of attacking normally with the UNIT Soldiers, up to 5 UNIT Soldiers you control may attack with Five Rounds Rapid Special Attack, even if they have not been activated this turn. All figures attacking with this special attack must target the same figure.
So here's some designs for UNIT, the military force that fights aliens. I've also really wanted more Soldier and Scientist synergy for a while.
I'd like it if he could work with any common soldier squad, but I'm worried being able to activate Rhodey and the Hulkbusters on the same turn would just be too powerful.
I think this Heroclix would make a really good Brig - just paint on a mustache and you're good.
Old February 29th, 2020, 07:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothpickman View Post
Thank this is great. I found the figure for this purpose before I found your page. I'll be trying this one out. I did just paint the mustache on, as well as the red band on the hat and collar. Any ideas on the 13th Doctor? I'm behind in the show but finally getting to watch her. She reminds me a lot of the 2nd Doctor in places.
Thanks
I'd love to see your Brig when you're finished!

As for Thirteen, I'm kinda trying to let her wrap up before I make too many decisions. She's definitely the kind of character that's still growing. Honestly though, she reminds me a lot of Five; travels with a larger group in the Tardis, is more easily flustered, etc. I do have a 5th Doctor draft that I've been tinkering with for a long time, and it primarily focuses on activating multiple Companions per turn. I think something like that makes sense for Thirteen and her "fam" as well. I've also noticed a highlight on her gadget-building prowess during this era, and I've always thought that would be something cool to lean into for one of the Docs.
Old March 5th, 2020, 05:01 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

NAME = FROBISHER
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = WHIFFERDILL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = FLIPPANT
SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 3

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

COMPANION
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Gallifreyan Hero you control and taking a turn with that Gallifreyan, if Frobisher is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Gallifreyan, you may take an immediate turn with Frobisher, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

IMPERSONATE
Before placing Order Markers for each round, you may choose an opponent’s medium Unique Hero on the battlefield. While the chosen Hero is on the battlefield, Frobisher cannot be attacked by, targeted or chosen for special powers by, or take any leaving engagement attacks from any figure in the chosen Hero’s army except for the chosen Hero.

MALTESE PENGUIN
If Frobisher did not choose a figure to Impersonate this round, he does not stop his movement when entering a Water space and Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving.
Here's a companion from the comics, Frobisher. He's a hard-boiled shapeshifting detective (and sometimes con artist) that insists on spending most of his time in the shape of penguin.
Do you have a figure in mind here?
Instead of impersonate, what about allowing him to shift into DOs.?
Old March 5th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Just A Head

Literally just pick up any model penguin from a craft store, I say.

I'm not sure about DOs. He can imitate shape, but not abilities. So turning into a toxic waste barrel, he shouldn't be able to spill toxic waste. Turning into a car, he shouldn't be able to zoom.
Old March 5th, 2020, 05:11 PM

I thought he became part of the TARDIS?
Also I think he spent years as a cash register at a super market.
Old March 5th, 2020, 05:19 PM
Just A Head

Well, you appear to be right. I read the story where he turned into the Tardis column as well, how embarrassing. I suppose that could be a valid direction for him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy