Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old February 28th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Fantastic Forces Unite - Campaign

Civvies were intended to be used in scenarios from day one, it just didn't happen right away since we scrapped the scenarios from the X-Men release. It was nice to be able to go back to them here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 1st, 2011, 10:13 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

If I lose a battle, do I have to restart the campaign?
Old March 1st, 2011, 10:31 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not sure what the "official ruling" on that is. When I lost in playtesting, I just restarted that individual scenario as is.
If you want to play it "officially" my guess is that you can restart the individual scenario, but that you lose any units that died during it for the remainder of the campaign.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 1st, 2011, 10:38 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If you want to play it "officially" my guess is that you can restart the individual scenario, but that you lose any units that died during it for the remainder of the campaign.
That was what I thought. Good thing I was only using She-Hulk, Iron Man and Beast.
Old March 1st, 2011, 10:59 AM

Which scenario did you die on?

Old March 1st, 2011, 12:39 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Its just a game, not a sanctioned tournament or anything. Play it however you want.

For me, I just start that scenario over with the same conditions that I had prior to playing it.
Old March 1st, 2011, 12:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
It'd take to long to set up a new map, I think.
Old March 1st, 2011, 01:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Its just a game, not a sanctioned tournament or anything. Play it however you want.

For me, I just start that scenario over with the same conditions that I had prior to playing it.
That's lame. You should at least lose the figures that died in it.

I lost on Subterrainia, I though Iron Man and She-Hulk were good choices, but Beast really did most of the work. He was able to attack multiple Moloids and remove OMs from Namor.
Old March 1st, 2011, 01:18 PM

Yeah, that one's pretty tough too. It's hard only having 3 Unique Heroes to use when you want to go after all those glyphs and when Namor is lurking.

Old March 1st, 2011, 01:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

The only glyph I care to get from that scenario is the Mysterious Artifact glyph. I hate that I didn't get the Shrink Ray Gun from the first scenario.
Old March 1st, 2011, 01:23 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Beast is also good at taking out the Moloids guarding Von Doom Castle.
Old March 1st, 2011, 01:27 PM

That Mysterious Artifact Glyph is key for sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios