Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old February 15th, 2012, 11:42 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Got Plants vs. Zombies GotY edition on Steam for two dollars. Yes, PVZ FOR 2.00! I love Steam's daily deals......

As for the game itself, what really needs to be said? The game is AMAZING.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old February 16th, 2012, 04:48 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Free Modern Warfare 3 weekend on Steam. Woot.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old February 16th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Free Modern Warfare 3 weekend on Steam. Woot.
I'm ashamed of myself for paying full price for MW3. Should've spent it on Skyrim.
Old February 17th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been playing Mario Kart 7, Skyward Sword, MW3, and SC2 for a while.

MK7 is very fun, and the online is good, although a annoying glitch forces the kiddies to always vote for the same course so they can use it and skip a third of the track.

Skyward Sword is just genius. Beautiful gameplay, and strong story. I am about 50% of the way done, and find it difficult to quit.

Modern Warfail 3 on Wii finally got a patch yesterday, making the nearly unplayable game (for so many reasons) finally playable, so I popped that back in yesterday.

Starcraft 2 is another just pure win of a game. Its like playing a strategy game in which speed of action and thought process are paramount. Heroscape without Order Markers, just move move move shoot.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old February 17th, 2012, 01:16 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Picked up the iPhone version of Ghost Trick. It's very well suited to the phone and tells a pretty terrific story. I've been meaning to pick it up for the DS for a while now, but I'm glad I've finally gotten a chance to give it a shot.
Old February 17th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Finished my Mass Effect 1 career as a soldier and moved straight into loading Mr. Shepherd into ME2. I was given the option of changing to one of the other classes, but I just can't give up being a pure soldier. For some reason, it just feels right to be called Commander and actually be a soldier to the core. Maybe on a different playthrough, I'll try the other classes, but not for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old February 17th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Finished my Mass Effect 1 career as a soldier and moved straight into loading Mr. Shepherd into ME2. I was given the option of changing to one of the other classes, but I just can't give up being a pure soldier. For some reason, it just feels right to be called Commander and actually be a soldier to the core. Maybe on a different playthrough, I'll try the other classes, but not for now.
Keep it up and you'll be ready for ME3 on launch day!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old February 17th, 2012, 06:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I just played the Mass Effect 3 Demo and I'm thinking about getting it when it comes out. Never played the first two though so I'm not all that familiar with the game. I had something like 5 choices to choose from for a class, does anyone have any insight on which ones are best?
Old February 17th, 2012, 06:55 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been playing the ME3 coop, which was just released for the demo today. Anyone else playing the coop demo, and want to play with me? My EA/Origin name is fencerjared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I just played the Mass Effect 3 Demo and I'm thinking about getting it when it comes out. Never played the first two though so I'm not all that familiar with the game. I had something like 5 choices to choose from for a class, does anyone have any insight on which ones are best?
Pure soldier might be best on the first playthrough, to get you used to the mechanics of the game. Personally, I've always been partial to the Infiltrator, who in the previous games could hack/bypass safes for extra credits, but still had a decent selection of weapons and powers.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old February 17th, 2012, 07:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I might get on the again in a little bit. If I do I'll see if I can find you fencerjared, my X-box live name is Drizzt15.
Old February 17th, 2012, 07:40 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Just got diablo3 beta, firing it up tonight

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 17th, 2012, 08:22 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Just got diablo3 beta, firing it up tonight
Oh nice! <jealous>

I'm really looking forward to that game. Unfortunately my cpu is old and cruddy and can't likely handle the game (at least not the way intended). I was extremely glad to hear that they are doing a console version though.

I'll be anxious to hear your thoughts on the beta.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games