Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 6th, 2018, 11:02 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Dayton, Ohio NHSD Tournament Oct. 19th!

I'll certainly find out if anyone in Louisville is interested in making the trip up, but I'm not sure how Friday works out for most people (I'm good - 4-day work weeks ROCK!). We were also planning on ours being on the 20th, so that might not work out, either. On the other hand, with nothing set in stone here yet, maybe they'll be up for the 27th or 13th and we can both attend each other's NHSD's.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events