Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:52 PM

Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Help With Wurdz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Is the bonding for "Tortle Hero" or is it a larger synergy web that includes other existing heroes?
Just Tortle Hero for now, of which Majikobe is the only one. Though I guess I could explore something like “Reptilian Bonding” with Lizardfolk/Serpentfolk heroes also. Balancing that could get tricky, but it could be interesting
Excellent. I love all the help you've already gotten. Is there something more I (or we) can do for you right now, or does this mean you want to do a bit of tweaking?
I appreciate the help! Vydar’s language works perfectly and his bonding recommendation is one I had never thought of and I have implemented it as well. I’ll be putting the cards on my custom forum.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:16 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Help With Wurdz

Awesome. He's so smart.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards