Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 15th, 2013, 04:58 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroes of Ninja Turtle 'Scape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Raphael

Undisciplined Rage
You must add 1 to Raphael's attack and subtract 1 from Raphael's defense for each or your figures that have been destroyed that has the Turtle Power special power.

Something like this?
yea, dude, I was literally just thinking that. It is a great ability, but I demand you remove all spy drones from my house immediately (yes, that is a joke)
as for the life, I was thinking

Leo 5
Raph5
Don 4
Mike 6

Or something like that. Also, what about shredder. here was my version:

I have yet to figure out point values yet.

Last edited by JESUSFREAK; March 15th, 2013 at 05:04 PM.
Old March 15th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I apologize, but I can't see your shredder card from my work computer due to photobucket blockage.

IMO, it's important that Shredder gets an ability that would allow him to move a turtle before he attacked. That way, it gives him a strategic advantage to allow him to move a figure out of Turtle Power and get a weakened turtle.

EDIT: Don't worry about point values until the very end.
Old March 15th, 2013, 05:33 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I apologize, but I can't see your shredder card from my work computer due to photobucket blockage.

IMO, it's important that Shredder gets an ability that would allow him to move a turtle before he attacked. That way, it gives him a strategic advantage to allow him to move a figure out of Turtle Power and get a weakened turtle.

EDIT: Don't worry about point values until the very end.
okay, he has counter strike, an ability that allows him tho roll sthe 20-sided die and get extra attack dice against turtles, and he has dissengage. 4 life 5 move 1 range 4 attack (he can get a max of 7) 6 defesne
Old March 15th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I think an ability like Tactical Switch would work great for Shredder. It would allow him to steal height advantage and pull turtles out of Turtle power.
Old March 15th, 2013, 06:17 PM

Quote:
I think an ability like Tactical Switch would work great for Shredder. It would allow him to steal height advantage and pull turtles out of Turtle power.
Well, that's my shredder, and my turtles dont have turtle power. if this organization gets somewhere, Its Shredder could be anything we want. So as for the tactical Switch, could you explain.
Old March 15th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSFREAK View Post
Quote:
Well, that's my shredder, and my turtles dont have turtle power. if this organization gets somewhere, Its Shredder could be anything we want. So as for the tactical Switch, could you explain.
Tactical Switch - When a Warforged Soldier you control attacks an opponent's small or medium figure, you may switch that Warforged Soldier with the defending figure. After switching spaces, the Warforged Soldier must continue that attack, if possible, and cannot attack any other figure this turn. Figures moved by Tactical Switch never take any leaving engagement attacks. An opponent's figure may be moved by Tactical Switch only once per turn.
Old March 15th, 2013, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Tactical Switch - When a Warforged Soldier you control attacks an opponent's small or medium figure, you may switch that Warforged Soldier with the defending figure. After switching spaces, the Warforged Soldier must continue that attack, if possible, and cannot attack any other figure this turn. Figures moved by Tactical Switch never take any leaving engagement attacks. An opponent's figure may be moved by Tactical Switch only once per turn.
Okay that makes sense, except one thing. I probably should know the answer to this, seeing I own almost every Heroscape set in excistence, but, what IS a Warforged soldier?
Old March 15th, 2013, 06:45 PM

Okay, here's something that Might jazz everyone up about this project. I love making custom Heroscape Card Borders, and I've made quite a few, but I must say, this is the BEST that I've ever made! This is what I think our card boarder should look like![IMG][/IMG]

Whadya think? P.S. I had to transfer through a couple programs to get it on this sight, and the result is the mist looks sharp and jagged. Rest assured, it will not look like that when completed

One more thing. If anyone would like to sign up for this project (dont worry there will be no regrets if it fails) please just say so. Like i said, it's obligation free. Just say you'd like to see this project survive!

Signed Up

Jesus Freak
Old March 15th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Okay that makes sense, except one thing. I probably should know the answer to this, seeing I own almost every Heroscape set in excistence, but, what IS a Warforged soldier?
Here you go.
Old March 15th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

If you build it...they will come.
Old March 15th, 2013, 07:34 PM

Quote:
If you build it...they will come.
O.K., not sure what that means.

As for Shred Head, why warforged? Shouldn't it effect Foot Soldiers? Also, jsut watched the newest TMNT episode on Nickelodion. Not bad! The Bad Guy in it THE ROACH would make a fantastic heroescape character to make, as it had the ability to heal like crazy.
Old March 15th, 2013, 07:53 PM

Okay, it Dosn't look like things are gonna get anywhere until I show fruit. let us start with the leader in blue, Leonardo, as he is probably the most important member of the team. (even though Raphael is my fav)

name:Leonardo
Species:Turtle
Type:unique hero
Class:Ninja
Personality:Valiant

Abilities:

Counter Strike.

Phantom Walk (could we make a symbol for this one? so as not to clutter future cards?

Turtle Power
You may add 1 to Leonardo's attack and defense for each other figure you control that has the Turtle Power special power on its card that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Leonardo.

Leader
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving and attacking with Leonardo, you may move 3 Ninja heroes you control up to 3 spaces each.

Life 5
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 3

So, I figure we could just build of of this design. Please tell me what tweaks we should make! Also, what version of the turtles are we making? Mirage? Toon? Relaunch? Films? The Newest? I think we can safely rule out Next Mutation (Barf) I think that the Films would fit the Heroscape theme Nicely, and the personalities of the characters work with pretty much every series. If we do do movie, i'd sudgest changing the name of Turtle Power to COWABUNGA! Also, are the factions going to be Classic Scape, Foot turtles and Other, or none, like marvel. If it is classic, I'd reccomend einar, while Raph should be Aquila, Mike be Ullar, and Don be Vydar!

One more idea about the actual figures, what about cardboard cutouts? like in traditional board games? it wouldn't be as cool, but until they make somthing better, (or the player mods himself something better) they'd work for now...

Last edited by JESUSFREAK; March 15th, 2013 at 08:14 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards