Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 4th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Fortress Sets are $17.97 on Amazon

Wanted to let you guys know, I randomly found this good deal. It's eligible for Super Saver shipping. Link.
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:22 PM

SuperEsenwein Woo who?
Re: Fortress Sets are $17.97 on Amazon

Wow.

Too bad I already have 2 castle sets, $18 is a great price. However, I could spend it on other packs that I want more.

Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
Wanted to let you guys know, I randomly found this good deal. It's eligible for Super Saver shipping. Link.
I found it once on funagain for 11 bucks ... By the way is this spamming?

Wait a second ...This thread was on the top list.. but its a year old ... odd

Last edited by yamissflash; October 5th, 2009 at 06:33 PM. Reason: ^^^^^^^
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's not a year old, I posted this yesterday. Unless you were referring to some other thread.
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Quote:

This might be spamming if the OP was the seller. Not really though, The Powers That Be™ allow persons invloved in the selling of HS to post notices here. The thread, as stated, is a day old, not a year.
Old October 6th, 2009, 12:12 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Quote:

This might be spamming if the OP was the seller. Not really though, The Powers That Be™ allow persons invloved in the selling of HS to post notices here. The thread, as stated, is a day old, not a year.
Perhaps Amazon also sells books on how a calendar works.
Old October 17th, 2009, 09:57 PM

jotun7 Woo who?

Quote:
Nice putting it up, you saved people a lot of money!

"For HIS honor and glory!"
Old November 3rd, 2009, 08:45 PM

LMB knows what's in an order marker LMB knows what's in an order marker

I recently picked up 3 Castles sets @12.99 each at a FLAGS. I thought they might have been mis-marked so I asked and the guy working there said that was what the price was supposed to be. I thought it odd, but you know: see 'Scape, buy 'Scape.

I followed up at another FLAGS and was told the same thing.

I'm not sure what it means but it would help to explain why they've been flooding ebay lately.
Old November 4th, 2009, 12:56 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

They still have them in stock at funagain for $10.99.

http://www.funagain.com/control/prod...duct_id=015702

Shipping is a little expensive for the castle sets, but you might be able to combine with your wave 10 order and get to the $150 free shipping mark.
Old November 4th, 2009, 01:47 AM

someguy has disabled reputation

Scifigenre has them for $10.40, and the free shipping mark is at 75.
Old November 4th, 2009, 11:54 AM

Gryfalia is surprisingly tart

Just to reinforce this again. List price on these is no longer the $29.99 it used to be. $13 is what they cost in my store and you'll find them for that lots of places I would think. The fact that they were a pretty good deal at $30 notwithstanding..

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales