Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old November 11th, 2014, 07:53 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation
Re: The End Is Neigh: My Little PonyScape (Update 11/11/14)

Make sure to check out the "Master Set" post info here!

New cards for your entertainment!!! Support Hasbro and buy the official figures! I'll make alternate cards using those figure images soon.

Princess Celestia

Spike

Princess Luna

Nightmare Moon

Discord

Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo

Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon-3

Octavia Melody

Note: A couple cards have two names because one is the "common" name, and the other is Hasbro's "official" name.

Last edited by BurnyFlame; November 12th, 2014 at 01:53 AM.
Old November 17th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The End Is Neigh: My Little PonyScape (Master Set 11/11/

My daughters played some PonyScape games this weekend. Usually I would join them when they play board games, but was busy with home projects.

They give the cards a big thumbs up and had lots of fun. I saw the first game came down to a Celestia vs Discord showdown. Discord eventually rolled a 1 for evasion which Celestia was able to capitalize on with a Banish. The girls thought Evasion made Discord too hard to hit and they house-ruled some higher number than 1 (don't know what) in following games. They're going to try and play another PonyScape game tonight, and I hope to join them.

They're very happy with what you've produced in their casual games and thank you for them. The special powers are fairly complicated, so they find some cards hard to grasp fully at first, but they're young, 5 and 7. Discord has caused the usually carefree map construction process to be a negotiated event.

Their next request? Daring Do.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old November 21st, 2014, 04:21 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation
Smile Re: The End Is Neigh: My Little PonyScape (Master Set 11/11/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
My daughters played some PonyScape games this weekend. Usually I would join them when they play board games, but was busy with home projects.

They give the cards a big thumbs up and had lots of fun. I saw the first game came down to a Celestia vs Discord showdown. Discord eventually rolled a 1 for evasion which Celestia was able to capitalize on with a Banish. The girls thought Evasion made Discord too hard to hit and they house-ruled some higher number than 1 (don't know what) in following games. They're going to try and play another PonyScape game tonight, and I hope to join them.

They're very happy with what you've produced in their casual games and thank you for them. The special powers are fairly complicated, so they find some cards hard to grasp fully at first, but they're young, 5 and 7. Discord has caused the usually carefree map construction process to be a negotiated event.

Their next request? Daring Do.
Thank you (and your daughters) for the update/play-testing! I am so glad that these are seeing some action, and hopefully being fun to play. I do realize some of the powers are complex, but I am happy to hear your daughters not only understand what I was going for, but also are creative enough to come up with their own customizations/modifications!

As for the Discord isssue -- he is really easy to take down with a Special Attack (which I gave to Twilight Sparkle), and you may also have noticed that Fluttershy can negate Discord's powers as well. Also, I have not yet introduced the cards, but I have glyphs in the works representing the Elements of Harmony, which will make taking down Discord a little easier and a lot more fun!

Daring Doo suggestion also noted; thanks.

Last edited by BurnyFlame; November 21st, 2014 at 04:52 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2014, 09:03 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Great work! I love MLP, and you've done a great job representing the characters. I may just try to use some of these cards as a way to introduce my little sister to 'scape.

I'd definitely enjoy helping with some designs if you'd have me.
Some ideas:
-Neon Lights as a cheerleader/commander figure for the entertainer sub-faction.
-Lyra and Bon Bon as a bonding pseudo-squad.
-Wonderbolts sub-faction, with Elf Wizard-eqsue bonding.
-
Old April 18th, 2021, 06:38 PM

corbell is surprisingly tart

my daughter asked me if I could make some mlp scape pieces for her, she's so excited I found them on the search here. now to find the mini's.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum