Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 31st, 2018, 08:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

I try not to use the term Batman (Dick) if I can help it.

But, yeah, LO was pointing out the idea of trying to synergize those two and that power in particular. Troia could have a power that forces her to move OMs after using it. Not sure how that might work. I think the only thing we've done like that thus far is either having the option to move OMs as a good thing or having to reveal OMs.

Maybe something like this to represent her craziness:

FORGOTTEN BY REALITY
You may draft one other Donna Troy figure that is not a Champion. After taking a turn with Troia, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or lower, you must move an unrevealed Order Marker from this card to another Army Card you control, if possible.

Then maybe have the Lasso power trigger off an "X" Marker reveal to create some tension there?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 31st, 2018, 08:55 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I don't think you'd need another Donna figure, she's not like Kang. In fact, she's not really like the man beneath the mask of Kang, Nathaniel Richards. She really is most like Power Girl, who has had so much retconning that no one really knows who she is anymore.

EDIT: I'd leave the current Donna out of it. As I recall, she is more of a random Amazon than any relation or connection to Wonder Woman.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old August 31st, 2018, 09:24 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, OK, any other ideas? Maybe some sort of defensive power that requires you to move OMs?

Old August 31st, 2018, 09:40 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, OK, any other ideas? Maybe some sort of defensive power that requires you to move OMs?
Let me do some research and get back to you on this?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old August 31st, 2018, 09:42 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Well, the way I think of him in my head is actually "Dickbats", but that seemed worse, if anything.

Quote:
But, yeah, LO was pointing out the idea of trying to synergize those two and that power in particular. Troia could have a power that forces her to move OMs after using it. Not sure how that might work. I think the only thing we've done like that thus far is either having the option to move OMs as a good thing or having to reveal OMs.

FORGOTTEN BY REALITY
You may draft one other Donna Troy figure that is not a Champion. After taking a turn with Troia, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or lower, you must move an unrevealed Order Marker from this card to another Army Card you control, if possible.

Then maybe have the Lasso power trigger off an "X" Marker reveal to create some tension there?
What about something like this? Kind of an outsider suggestion, but this is where my brain goes:

Quote:
FORGOTTEN BY REALITY
At the start of the game, you may choose for Troia to have the class of Champion, Protector or Whatever instead of what is listed on this card. After taking a turn with Troia, if she inflicted one or more wounds with her normal attack, move any Order Markers on this card to other cards you control.
The class switch thing might feel indulgent on some figures, but that kind of effect occurred to me because of her whole 'amorphous backstory' shtick.
Old August 31st, 2018, 09:44 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Well, the way I think of him in my head is actually "Dickbats", but that seemed worse, if anything.

Quote:

FORGOTTEN BY REALITY

What about something like this? Kind of an outsider suggestion, but this is where my brain goes:

Quote:
FORGOTTEN BY REALITY
At the start of the game, you may choose for Troia to have the class of Champion, Protector or Whatever instead of what is listed on this card. After taking a turn with Troia, if she inflicted one or more wounds with her normal attack, move any Order Markers on this card to other cards you control.
The class switch thing might feel indulgent on some figures, but that kind of effect occurred to me because of her whole 'amorphous backstory' shtick.
I like that. I'd think Titan, but its a great suggestion!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old August 31st, 2018, 09:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I just assumed Titan would be the default on her card. Only reason I didn't include it there.
Old August 31st, 2018, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Let me do some research and get back to you on this?
Sure!

Quote:
Quote:
Better than Bats Dick, I suppose ....

Quote:

Quote:
FORGOTTEN BY REALITY
That's interesting. Having a really solid Wonder Woman level offense but always having to lose OMs when you inflicted a wound could be nice. There are so many ways to activate a figure without OMs these days, though, that I wonder if that'd really be much of a weakness or really require Bats Richard at all?

Old August 31st, 2018, 09:47 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, that's fair. She'd need another power that wanted OMs to really create some tension.
Old August 31st, 2018, 09:48 PM

I'm thinking that's where her Lasso comes in. You lasso and mind control, but have to reveal the "X" in order to do it or something.

Old August 31st, 2018, 09:54 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
I'm thinking that's where her Lasso comes in. You lasso and mind control, but have to reveal the "X" in order to do it or something.
Definitely causes tension with Nightwing.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old August 31st, 2018, 09:57 PM

Or, better, maybe you just need to have more OMs on your card than the figure you're trying to control to represent your superior will? OMs = will/intent? That way it doesn't crush Titans, Go!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy