Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 3rd, 2011, 09:38 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Trading Card sized cards - Complete

Marvel blank on page one.
Old August 8th, 2011, 10:09 AM

Dragonmaster384 is surprisingly tart
Re: Trading Card sized cards - Artscow update

Your Acolarh card has a bit of important text left out.

Your Card: Ullar's Amulet - All Friendly figures who start their turn adjacent to Acolarh may move 2 additional spaces.

Official Card: Ullar's Amulet - All Friendly figures who follow Ullar and start their turn adjacent to Acolarh may move 2 additional spaces.

I played a guy at GenCon who showed up with a set of these cards, and was playing Acolarh wrongly as a result. I had to google an image of the official card from my phone to convince him that he wasn't allowed to give his Nakita Agents extra move. That being said, these are pretty awesome, keep up the good work!

8 RotV, 2 MTCB, 4 SotM, 2 BftU, 5 RttFF, 4 VW, 3 TT, 9 FotA, 3 TJ, 2+ of each Unique, 3+ of each Common/Uncommon
Want to count your 'scape?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32267
Old August 8th, 2011, 04:50 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dragonmaster,

Thank you for finding that typo. This has always been my greatest fear with these cards. I'll correct it as soon as I can.
Old August 17th, 2011, 02:50 PM

I now have five sets of cards from Artscow for sale. Contact me if you are interested. These are full sets that include all Heroscape, Marvel, glyphs and destructible objects. They look great!
Old September 14th, 2014, 11:38 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

I'm wanting a set of these, but I don't know anything about artscow. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Old September 30th, 2014, 01:33 PM

http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/p...-rectangle-394
Old October 17th, 2014, 03:44 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Phantom Knights' insubstantial power should only be against normal attacks
Old January 30th, 2015, 11:23 AM

comicboy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Is the blank marvel trading card size template still available anywhere?
Old January 30th, 2015, 03:21 PM

Comicboy,

I changed hosting companies and I haven't had a chance to re-upload everything to my new server. I'll try to get to that as soon as I can.
Old February 27th, 2015, 04:31 PM

comicboy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

What size and type fonts do you use for the cards? It seems that there is a lot of info to fit on those tiny cards.
Old April 20th, 2015, 08:20 PM

Redstone Woo who?

Love the cards, but the blanks for Ullar, Utgar, Vydar, and Valkrill say there are errors and won't show up! Can you correct?
Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
I am now offering my cards in Artscow format for sale or trade. Please contact me via PM if you are interested.

Updated February 2, 2011

This is it. The last of the cards. Thanks to all that helped!

The entire set is available below. The newest cards are on pages 22, 23 and 24.

These cards are sized for the ProGARD card sleeves at 2.56x3.61 inches, and are 9-up on an 8.5x11 sheet.

Official Cards
Right click on the links below to save:

PDF of the Official Heroscape set:
Official Heroscape set PDF

PDF of my entire set, including Official Heroscape, Marvel and Glyph reminders:
Entire Trading Card set PDF

Individual pages:
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24

Card Back

7-27-2011
By special request I've created a set of Uncommon Heroes only sheets.
Uncommon Heroes Page 1
Uncommon Heroes Page 1

7-7-2008

By special request I've created a set of Common Squads/Heroes only sheets.
Common Page 1
Common Page 2
Common Page 3
Common Page 4
Common Page 5

Marvel Cards!

Page 1 - Marvel Cards
Page 2 - Marvel Cards

Marvel Blank
Marvel Blank

Fortress Door card

Fortress Door card

General Blanks

Einar
Vydar
Jandar
Ullar
Utgar
Aquilla
Valkrill

Generic Blank

Right click on the link below to save:
Generic Blank

Glyph Reminders

Right click on the link below to save:
Glyph Reminder (up to SotM)
Glyph Reminder (SotM)

Glyph blank
Glyph blank

Redstone
"Imagination is more important that knowledge." Albert Einstein
Old April 30th, 2015, 08:03 AM

Redstone - Apparently I've reached a bandwidth limit with my new host. I'll have to contact them about it and see what they say. Sorry for the inconvenience.

comicboy - I used a couple different fonts, but the body text is Helvetica Neu. I think it gets as small as 6.5 pt. But honestly, I don't remember exactly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions