Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 21st, 2018, 11:00 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Mantis (Vote for Initial)

Down to Spidey here.
Old March 21st, 2018, 01:35 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Coulda sworn I voted here. Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old March 21st, 2018, 05:36 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

this passes
Old March 21st, 2018, 05:38 PM

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Mantis

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Mantis(200), Captain America(240), Cosmo(160) (600)
vs.
Bug(200), Star-Lord(250), Green Arrow(150) (600)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units:
Mantis(200), Captain America(240), Cosmo(160) (600)
vs.
Punisher(180), Star-Lord(250), Tigra(170) (600)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units:
Mantis(200), Star-Lord(250), Groot(275), Rocket(175) (900)
vs.
Warriors Three(900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 4 (rematch)
Units:
Mantis(200), Star-Lord(250), Groot(275), Rocket(175) (900)
vs.
Warriors Three(900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 5
Units:
Mantis(200), Star-Lord(250), Gamora(310), Nebula(240) (1000)
vs.
Fantastic Four(1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 6 (rematch)
Units:
Mantis(200), Star-Lord(250), Gamora(310), Nebula(240) (1000)
vs.
Fantastic Four(1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Mantis is definitely a nice fit for the Guardians. The Order Marker flex is important for them, giving them some on the fly reorganizing where needed most. Her healing can certainly keep her in the fight just a bit longer, and certainly can be beneficial to Groot if he can survive the incoming attacks long enough. Taking the Order Markers for herself while still being able to heal Groot, with a chance at potentially removing an opponent's Order Marker, is a nice combo. Nerve Punch is a nice feature for the Guardians as it's a decent attack in its own right even at a low attack number, feels a bit like Gamora on a budget attack wise. Ultimately, she makes a great addition to the team, and an easy draft for other teams if desired. She had a couple of really good games where she over performed, but then had a few more games where she came in at what you'd expect or slightly below. I tried to be thorough in testing to make sure the really good performances weren't the norm. I'm feeling pretty good at 200 going into Public Testing for further analysis.

Last edited by Arkham; March 22nd, 2018 at 10:23 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 10:23 PM

Re: The Book of Mantis (Initial)

Initials updated. Feeling pretty good at 200 thus far. Can't see any need for a point drop, and a point bump could be possible if she comes in hot more often than not, but through 6 games her average felt pretty spot on at 200.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 10:26 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Looking good.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 11:06 AM

I propose a vote to move to Public Playtesting.
@japes - yea
@johnny139 - yea
@Tornado - yea
@Spidey'tilIDie
@SirGalahad - yea
@Ronin - yea
@Yodaking - yea

Can I get a wording check while we're at it?

Last edited by Arkham; March 23rd, 2018 at 03:30 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 11:08 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Mantis (Vote for Public Playtest)

yea

On my phone, or I'd hit the wording for you.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 11:12 AM

No real rush, just figured we'd knock it out so it's ready when we get there.

Wording should be pretty simple since Nerve Punch is a re-use, and Organic Healing was molded from Aquaman I's healing verbiage. Empathetic Link did the same with Sage's Telepathic Tactician. I always try to take the wording from existing powers to make things as close to good as possible.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 11:47 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 23rd, 2018, 11:53 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, that's a solid showing. Could see some tweaks in cost/stats/whatever based on testing, since healing Groot seemed pretty scary, but I'm happy with her as-is. Yea
Old March 23rd, 2018, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, that's a solid showing. Could see some tweaks in cost/stats/whatever based on testing, since healing Groot seemed pretty scary, but I'm happy with her as-is. Yea
She had a couple of games where she definitely went over what I'd imagine her average performance would be. However, that's pretty standard for any unit if certain factors end up in their favor. Luck, for example, definitely played a big factor in both Game 1 and 3(multiple botches by Volstagg and Hogun led to her higher damage, and Groot killed a botching Fandral to skew the game early on), which were her outlier showings. So as of now, I'm not too worried about it. I think the bigger takeaway was her average across all games, which I tried to get a good gauge on through the 6 I played.

Also important to point out that the damage dealt would have been the same had Kraven been in her place, who is 200 points and has the same attack stat and Nerve Punch special power. In fact, he has Bolas and Big Game Tracker to make those wounds even greater. I think they make a fairly even comparison. Kraven has higher attack and movement potential, whereas Mantis has higher support potential and longevity(Kraven has 1 higher life, Mantis was averaging 2.3 wounds healed per game, so she has the slight edge there). All in all I'd say they come pretty close.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library