Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 12th, 2009, 07:45 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Events are Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
The events will be in Hall F; the same one as last year and we should be roughly in the same spot.

Here are a few things to keep in mind as you participate in the Heroscape Events.

1.) You must register at the stage for an event. Holding a ticket to an event is not the same as being registered for it. YOU HAVE TO SIGN IN AT THE STAGE. You will fill out a brief form and hand in your tickets. Please go to the stage to do this well in advance of your event. The volunteers cannot take your tickets and cannot register you for the event. DCI numbers are not required for Heroscape events.

2.) Be early. We are going to try our best to keep the events on time. This means if you are running late there is a good chance you will miss the start of the event.

3.) Be respectful of all involved. There is very little on the line in terms of prizes for these events. However, there are things far more important, such as your reputation and the respect of you peers. Please game in a sporting manner and keep things civil.

Thank you all and see you at the tables.
Thanks R˙chean and see you there.

I advise to register 15 min. to 30 min. before your event starts if possible. It's good to have some waiting time to just hangout with 'scapers and relax. I usually aim for 20.
Ditto -- For the 10:00a start games, I try to be there at 9:00a. Some of the best times are just spent sitting around talking/joking with fellow scapers.
...and finding out their weaknesses.
Or getting them to feel sorry for you and let you win if you play against them.
Old August 12th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Events are Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtenor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
The events will be in Hall F; the same one as last year and we should be roughly in the same spot.

Here are a few things to keep in mind as you participate in the Heroscape Events.

1.) You must register at the stage for an event. Holding a ticket to an event is not the same as being registered for it. YOU HAVE TO SIGN IN AT THE STAGE. You will fill out a brief form and hand in your tickets. Please go to the stage to do this well in advance of your event. The volunteers cannot take your tickets and cannot register you for the event. DCI numbers are not required for Heroscape events.

2.) Be early. We are going to try our best to keep the events on time. This means if you are running late there is a good chance you will miss the start of the event.

3.) Be respectful of all involved. There is very little on the line in terms of prizes for these events. However, there are things far more important, such as your reputation and the respect of you peers. Please game in a sporting manner and keep things civil.

Thank you all and see you at the tables.
Thanks R˙chean and see you there.

I advise to register 15 min. to 30 min. before your event starts if possible. It's good to have some waiting time to just hangout with 'scapers and relax. I usually aim for 20.
Ditto -- For the 10:00a start games, I try to be there at 9:00a. Some of the best times are just spent sitting around talking/joking with fellow scapers.
...and finding out their weaknesses.
Or getting them to feel sorry for you and let you win if you play against them.
Yeah, I'd probably fall into that group -- i.e., the felt sorry for

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con