Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old October 11th, 2009, 03:24 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo Hulk View Post
I can't begin to describe how frustrating it had been to play a battle for an hour only to make a mistake right at the end and have to start over.
Yup, gotta love Fire Emblem!

Or that one soldier gets the 1% crit right at the end, also. It sucks!
Old October 11th, 2009, 03:40 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Any good strategies for the Terran race in Starcraft, or just general strategies? The AI in the game is pwning me.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:35 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I almost done getting a regular star in all of the Scribblenauts levels. Just a couple 10-1 puzzle worlds and then the action worlds and I will be working on the gold stars.
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:38 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

STILL Beatles Rock Band. And regular. Mostly with my Dad. It is really funny when he brags about how he is so good at singing Heartbreaker by Pat Benetar. I feel tempted to ask him to turn in his balls.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:49 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
STILL Beatles Rock Band. And regular. Mostly with my Dad. It is really funny when he brags about how he is so good at singing Heartbreaker by Pat Benetar. I feel tempted to ask him to turn in his balls.
Is it any good?

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs1009 View Post
Quote:
Is it any good?
YES.

~SS, who got 99% on Octupus's Garden on Expert, and is still trying hard to get 100%...

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs1009 View Post
Quote:
Is it any good?
YES.

~SS, who got 99% on Octupus's Garden on Expert, and is still trying hard to get 100%...
What's the difficulty level like? Because I want to get it, but I'm one of the top drummers in the world and in the top few hundred guitarists on Rock Band. Is the game too easy?

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old October 11th, 2009, 09:01 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Beatles Rock Band is as good as Jack Black is white.
It isn't that challenging. It has a few tricky riffs here and there. But no one cares. It is insanely awesome.

Old October 11th, 2009, 09:06 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

I rather get Metallica Guitar Hero.

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 11th, 2009, 09:08 PM

So, do you let guests into your Metallica shrine on Sundays with you or am I not welcome?

Old October 11th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Beatles Rock Band is as good as Jack Black is white.
It isn't that challenging. It has a few tricky riffs here and there. But no one cares. It is insanely awesome.
All of Octupus's Garden is a tricky riff on Expert. :P

GREENyellowgreenredGREENyellowgreenredYELLOWredblueyellow...

I forgot the last two streaks of four. Caps are strummed notes, lowercase are hammer-on/pull-offs. Basically, 90% of the song is just that. :P

It's awesome, though. Even if you don't want it if the songs are difficult, you should get it for the graphics. They are amazing, and the studio sequences are awesome too. I laughed so hard I almost failed when I saw Lennon in the walrus suit ^_^

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old October 11th, 2009, 09:13 PM

Oh yeah, that was awesome. I was getting hyped up whenever he said "I am the Egg man!" because I knew the suit was coming.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games