Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 31st, 2018, 09:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Bookshelf Skyscraper Brainstorming

No prob, my man.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 3rd, 2018, 12:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Ordered new PC and the Shelving Unit last night!!

Cannot believe I just dropped that much cash just to run photoshop.
I must really like this project.

Next up will be an Ender 3. My friend almost bought one last night.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 12:48 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet! I think you are really going to dig the shelf by the time we get this wrapped.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 3rd, 2018, 02:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Ordered new PC and the Shelving Unit last night!!

Cannot believe I just dropped that much cash just to run photoshop.
I must really like this project.

Next up will be an Ender 3. My friend almost bought one last night.
I spent this morning cleaning up the rectangle card templates also.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 05:56 PM

Old September 21st, 2018, 08:33 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Anything new here art-wise japes?

I have my own now. I went black, it was cheaper.

Been super busy with my RPG as we have been playing weekly (something I have not done since I was a teenager) and each game the PCs go up a level so I have to have new material for all the players every week and I am trying to introduce some mechanics into the mix (C3G has been invaluable for thinking outside of the box for new mechanics).

Hopefully I can get this built and maps printed for some testing soon. I also have the new PC but still need to acquire Photoshop. I never did hear back from Soundwarp on what he uses.
Old September 21st, 2018, 09:26 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Anything new here art-wise japes?
I never heard anything back from bats once I enlightened him on the cutlines to confirm we were good. Once that's settled I can start adding some details. I'm thinking of creating a few floor types.

By the way this was what I was referring to...
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Did you not notice the cut lines? There were little tick marks in the white margins. That's the match line for each piece. I left the overshoot so you wouldn't have to worry about a white seam.
If you look at the pdf file you will see black tick marks in the white margins. That is where they should match up with the next set. I would fold it under at the tick marks to verify before cutting. If all the files end up being the correct size I'll start making them fancy.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 21st, 2018, 10:27 AM

I’m not sure what exactly you’re needing me to confirm?

Old September 21st, 2018, 10:30 AM

The cut marks worked once I realized they were there. I took pics and posted the results, which were great.

Old September 21st, 2018, 10:45 AM

Sounds good. I think I have enough ink left to print them out.
Old September 21st, 2018, 11:06 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The cut marks worked once I realized they were there. I took pics and posted the results, which were great.
I must have missed that exchange. Then I may be able to play with it a bit this weekend.

Old September 21st, 2018, 11:55 AM

Yeah, page 22. I guess I didn't realize you were waiting for more verification. The cut lines work well if you know they're there!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library