Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 10th, 2015, 02:12 AM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart
Re: NORTHWEST: Missions tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Sorry to hear you can't make it, White Q Knight.

Roadrage - thanks for the tremendous amount of work in putting the missions together. This will be a very different tournament.

Just so I'm clear . . . my Siege figure has 4 wounds out of his 5 life after the 6th round. My opponent doesn't earn any "points destroyed" for Siege because he is a hero, correct? At least I think that is what full card scoring means. Also, for the most points on the road scenario, does Sieges full points count, even if he has four wounds?

Nomad's advice:
Bring your calculators. Be willing to help the younger and less experienced crowd with selecting their army. Have fun. Give Roadrage, et al, kudos for putting this together.

You are 100% correct sir, this type of scoring makes hero's worth more if they survive to the end of the game then squads while still allowing anything and everything to show up at this tournament. Also yes on Siege if he is on the proper road spaces at the end of Road Rampage and Ambush Alley.

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events