Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 17th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Badgermaniac's Customs (Phantom Maneater added)

Marid
I picked up a D&D Marid figure since I thought it looked a lot like the Atlanteans that I use when I am playing Superhero games.

After developing a card for Marvelscape, I thought I would take the same character concept, de-power it a bit, and see if I could get him to also fit into the classic game.

I have not play-tested him and the cost is just an estimate at this point. This is even more so due to the fairly new mechanic I decided to use with him. I suspect my costing may actually be low considering he is going to be on water spaces a ton (so I might have to drop his base defense and offense).

Spoiler Alert!

Medic
Spoiler Alert!

Bone Golem
Uses the Mage Knight Bone Golem figure. Cost is just an estimate at this point.

Spoiler Alert!

Phantom Maneater
Uses the Horrorclix figure of the same name. Cost is just an estimate at this point. He is sort of an amalgamation of a number of existing HS powers.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by badgermaniac; July 6th, 2012 at 11:32 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards