Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 10th, 2008, 04:44 PM

Len Strepek knows what's in an order marker Len Strepek knows what's in an order marker
Shipping Update From Wargamersheadquarters

Hello Heroscapers!

Just an update as to the shipping of all of your Pre Orders. We are expecting product to arrive late on 6/11 and all orders to go out on 6/12. We have staffed up to be able to get everything out the door!

Some of you may have already received a 'shipped' email through PayPal, just know that we have pre printed those labels to prepare for tomorrow, and they will not ship until 6/12. Expect the OFFICIAL TRACKING AND SHIPPED email notification from WarGamersHeadquarters on Thursday and since we have so many orders to process, do not expect this email until after 10pm CST. This is the confirmation of product actually on it's way.

We thank everyone for their Pre-Orders, and can't wait to see how the new units and terrain play on the Battle Board!@
Old June 10th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Shipping Update From Wargamersheadquarters

Thanks Len.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old June 11th, 2008, 03:27 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Welcome to the site Len, great to have more than one vendor concerned enough about us to show up.
Old June 11th, 2008, 03:47 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Here's to a smooth delivery.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:01 AM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

Hmm, i made two orders from them for preorders. Looks like the first has shipped Thursday but i wont get it until Monday even though I'm in the two day shipment area. I pretty much figured on that though.

I really wished they shipped Priority through the Post office, at least they deliver on Saturdays. BTW, I work for UPS so what really sucks for me is that if I got the shipping code sooner I could have bumped it up to overnight for like 5 bucks.

Your definitely the cheapest prices for wave 8 now, but when i made my first order I should have gone with Housemousegames since I spent over the free shipping limit and they're prices were actually cheaper for wave 8 sets. Go figure, live and learn and of course reschedule the entire release party for me.

I'm not really pissed about it, but I just needed to do a little rant before i call everyone up and cancel on them.

Last edited by Worseley; June 13th, 2008 at 10:09 AM.
Old June 13th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Who exactly are you canceling on?

Old June 13th, 2008, 12:22 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Game Day buddies, obviously.
Old June 13th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

im assuming the group he was going to play with on friday.
Old June 13th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why cancel? Just continue with the game day! You could always proxy the figures and print the cards off for the time being.

Never pass up an opportunity to play games. You never know when the opportunity will present itself again.

Newb.
Old June 13th, 2008, 12:25 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Yeah, I had a large group set to play tonight. A dozen people here for heroscape and Call of Duty 4.

lol I'm far from a newb, and doing proxys would be a mess with that many people all playing wave 8 figures.

Its just another normal night for me, We have large games all the time but its ussually because I have a LAN setup here for a half dozen 360's on big screens and PC's if people feel like it.
Old June 13th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worseley View Post
Quote:
Yeah, I had a large group set to play tonight. A dozen people here for heroscape and Call of Duty 4.

lol I'm far from a newb, and doing proxys would be a mess with that many people all playing wave 8 figures.

Its just another normal night for me, We have large games all the time but its ussually because I have a LAN setup here for a half dozen 360's on big screens and PC's if people feel like it.
he wasnt calling you a newb. he was signing his post. look at the name.
Old June 13th, 2008, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worseley View Post
Quote:

he wasnt calling you a newb. he was signing his post. look at the name.
lol I wonder if he gets that allot

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion