Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 29th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Batman (Dick Grayson) - Design Phase

My point was if 2 glyphs plus AM is a problem, 1 glyph plus AM will still be a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 29th, 2013, 12:39 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
My point was if 2 glyphs plus AM is a problem, 1 glyph plus AM will still be a problem.
True. But I really like AM on here, so I'd much rather drop the glyphs and add something else than change AM.
Old May 29th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Stealth Dodge will give him a glass jaw.
Good point. If I made that change, I'd up his defense to 5 as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
True. But I really like AM on here, so I'd much rather drop the glyphs and add something else than change AM.
Hmm ... well I think AM + Utility Glyphs is not going to happen at this point. So we'd have to go something else if we did it. Maybe even specifically make him start with the Bat-a-rangs Utility Glyph?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 29th, 2013, 01:57 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Stealth Dodge will give him a glass jaw.
Good point. If I made that change, I'd up his defense to 5 as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Hmm ... well I think AM + Utility Glyphs is not going to happen at this point. So we'd have to go something else if we did it. Maybe even specifically make him start with the Bat-a-rangs Utility Glyph?
Might as well just give him batarang Special Attack, then.
Old May 29th, 2013, 02:06 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Bat Shuriken glyph won't be a great choice if he's not driven.

Quote:
Old May 29th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd just go with Stealth Dodge - Acrobatics struck me as odd to begin with.
Old May 29th, 2013, 07:56 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sure - and the price is just a placeholder going into testing.

Thanks for the feedback! We're actually leaning away from Acrobatic Mastery on him anyway, due to potential future Utility Belt combos that might be bad with that one shield defense.

Cheers,
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
OK, here I go, then.

Stats: fine - 3D would be very low were it not for Acrobatic Mastery, but moving on...

Utilitly belt:

Strategic Discipline: Love it (except that "before for" should probably just be "before" ).

Acrobatic Mastery: I gotta say, "1 Shield will block all damage" powers that work on all attacks scare me. Let's review the existing ones:

Malice - really strong 300 point figure. I want an autowound power if I'm facing her.
Emma Frost - very potent in diamond form but she loses her other powers.
Harley Quinn and Robin - hmmm....

OK, I guess you've pretty much established a precedent here with those last two. Obviously this power is just an expansion of those two. And the ways you've extended the power are fine and not worrisome at all.

Frankly, I think you guys have slightly under-rated these 1SwBAD powers. I compare this to Spider-Sense. Spidey blocks on a 9+, and he's a big ol' pain to kill. (Last time I faced him, he singlehandedly killed Superman II, Silver Surfer, and Satanus. Really.) A 3D figure will roll at least one skull a little over 70% of the time, so this power is a little like having Spidey-Senses 7. And if you're on height, it's like Spidey-Senses 5!

That said, given the precedent of Harley-Quinn and Robin, I would say you are staying consistent here. I just know that I would really want an autowounder against this Batman, and I don't necessarily feel the same way about Bruce Wayne (although it's nice). Still, I might put this guy a little higher than 190.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Just to the sender, please. We're not looking for any conversation among the ERBers, just individual feedback.

Thanks!
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
Is standard practice to "reply all", or just give feedback directly to the sender?
Quote:
Hey ERBers!

Here's the final version of Dick Grayson you'll see from me. He's been Robin, he's been Nightwing, and he also did his time as Batman.

As always, your thoughts and comments are much appreciated!

Cheers,
Bats

NAME = BATMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = DICK GRAYSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 190?

UTILITY BELT 2
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed, before initiative is rolled, you may place two Utility Equipment Glyphs of your choice on this card. Batman cannot lose this Equipment Glyphs by any means unless he is destroyed.

STRATEGIC DISCIPLINE
At the start of the round, before for rolling initiative, if one or more Order Markers are placed on this card, for the remainder of the round no unrevealed Order Markers on cards you control may be moved to any other cards.

ACROBATIC MASTERY
When Batman rolls defense dice against an opponent's attack, one shield will block all damage. After rolling attack dice for a normal attack or after rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move Batman one space up to 6 levels up or down. Batman never takes falling damage or leaving engagement attacks.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 29th, 2013, 08:12 PM

Hadn't considered that one, but I'll have to try it out in testing. I believe that brings the total number of powers this power currently affects (in a way that's positive for you, at least, so not counting Sage's powers, etc.) to four. Three of which are released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
One last thing:

Is it intentional for Strategic Discipline protects your army against the negative effects of IP's Chaotic Leadership? Seems like an odd pairing, but that's my read.

Quote:
Just to the sender, please. We're not looking for any conversation among the ERBers, just individual feedback.

Thanks!
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
Is standard practice to "reply all", or just give feedback directly to the sender?
Quote:
Hey ERBers!

Here's the final version of Dick Grayson you'll see from me. He's been Robin, he's been Nightwing, and he also did his time as Batman.

As always, your thoughts and comments are much appreciated!

Cheers,
Bats

NAME = BATMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = DICK GRAYSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 190?

UTILITY BELT 2
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed, before initiative is rolled, you may place two Utility Equipment Glyphs of your choice on this card. Batman cannot lose this Equipment Glyphs by any means unless he is destroyed.

STRATEGIC DISCIPLINE
At the start of the round, before for rolling initiative, if one or more Order Markers are placed on this card, for the remainder of the round no unrevealed Order Markers on cards you control may be moved to any other cards.

ACROBATIC MASTERY
When Batman rolls defense dice against an opponent's attack, one shield will block all damage. After rolling attack dice for a normal attack or after rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move Batman one space up to 6 levels up or down. Batman never takes falling damage or leaving engagement attacks.

Old May 29th, 2013, 08:27 PM

OK, so it seems like our best bet is to swap out either Utility Belt 2 or Acrobatic Mastery. I'm fine swapping out either and have my preferences for what to replace either with. So it's time for a poll!

Do you prefer:

A. Removing Utility Belt 2 and adding Bat-a-rang Special Attack

or

B. Removing Acrobatic Mastery and adding Stealth Dodge and bumping defense to 5

or

C. Changing Acrobatic Mastery to Acrobatic Movement (Acrobatic Mastery minus the one shield defense) and bumping defense to 5.

I'll see where you guys go and end up tie-breaking if necessary.

Last edited by IAmBatman; May 29th, 2013 at 09:56 PM.
Old May 29th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

B

Utility Belt is just more fun.
Old May 29th, 2013, 08:43 PM

C. I'd keep Utility Belt 2, up the Defense to 6, and change Acrobatic Mastery to Acrobatic Maneuvers, which would just be the same as Mastery but drops the sentence where one shield blocks all damage.

Quote:
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:10 PM
...has moist legs

A, definitely. Like I said before, I don't want to go super crazy with the utility characters anyway, and Acrobatic Mastery is awesome and very thematic for the character.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library