Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 24th, 2015, 05:29 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Missed One

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Anyway, my opinion: This is definitely not an appropriate use of Equipment glyphs.
  • Arnim Zola and Firestorm and Superboy can destroy strategy?
  • Shadow Thief and Vulture and Black Cat and OL (Lex) can steal strategy?
  • Gentleman Ghost gets bonus attack dice against strategic folk?
  • A figure using strategy can't pick up other equipment?
  • Strategy can be picked up and used by the other team (if they have the right figure) after destroying the strategic figure?
  • When a strategic figure is near death, a smart move is to hand off the strategy to another teammate?
  • When the strategic figure is destroyed, their opponent decides where to place the strategy, and it stops movement?

None of these things make one whit of sense. .
I can't believe you of all people forgot this one. ~_^
  • Forge can replicate strategy?

~Dysole, who thinks the number of glyphs is not a problem. dok has gone kind of nuts with E-glyphs in the past couple of SLH seasons.
Old July 24th, 2015, 05:38 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Justice League Design Discussion *Brainstorming*

Poll is up in the other thread. If we are potentially looking at 3-5 new designs being made in order to build a Justice League synergy off of, It'd be nice to know which characters people are interested in most. Even the least vote getting character could still be designed if the synergy benefits most from them, but it's important to know where everyone's head at.
Old July 24th, 2015, 05:47 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Since Yoda is the only 1 to vote so far, I changed it to "pick 5", weighted accordingly.
Old July 24th, 2015, 05:54 PM

@Dysole

It'll likely be a Marker/Class system.
Old July 24th, 2015, 05:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I'm basically about as indifferent as you get right now as to the "who is it". I'm more interested in hashing out "how does it work" since that to me informs "who is it". Until that's hashed out I won't vote.

~Dysole, wishy washy
I think A_S wants to keep these kinds of posts here. It sounds like he is conceding to this direction or at least getting a better feel for this direction.

I hope you get your JL synergy A_S in whatever form it manifests itself. Best of luck.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 24th, 2015, 06:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I do think it is useful to know who the public is most interested in seeing a new card for with some JL tie-ins as who gets made will influence the type of synergy offered. Different figures will have different thematically appropriate synergy. JL synergy on a Superman III card should look much different than JL synergy on an Atom II card.
Old July 24th, 2015, 06:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I hope you get your JL synergy A_S in whatever form it manifests itself. Best of luck.
Likewise. Peace, all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 24th, 2015, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Likewise. Peace, all.
Thanks guys. It was fun while it lasted. Appreciate the enthusiasm and shared vision.
Old July 24th, 2015, 06:18 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
We all realise that you CAN draft guys like Thor, or Daredevil, but with this glyph system you don't get anything for drafting them, and those guys don't receive any specific bonuses from the glyphs so most people won't draft them.
You don't get anything from drafting them with Cap either - except the bonuses he provides. You get that here - everyone is boosted. How so? Nearly all of those glyphs provide bonuses to figures beyond the characters they're connected to - Batman's allows everyone Order Marker flexibility, Green Lantern provides a shield, Superman provides an initiative bonus, Green Arrow provides covering fire, Red Tornado, Flash and Cyborg provide mobility, Doctor Fate gives a better D20 boost to everyone etc.. Yes, you'll need one or two iconic members, but it doesn't just help them - in fact, most of the time, it doesn't help the guy it's connected to. Instead, it allows them to help the team, who could be Thor, Daredevil, Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, or whoever you want. That's what makes it so awesome - it makes MM the hub by letting him give everyone else the opportunity to give their boosts to the whole team. They aren't the ones being boosted - your army's being boosted through each one. That screams Justice League to me.

Also, it doesn't need to be glyphs for all JLers, as has been said, exactly because of this effect - only for iconic members/leaders.

(I will say, though, calling them equipment glyphs may be a bad idea, since they aren't equipment and shouldn't act that way, but really, C3G's known for ingenuity and pushing the boundaries, so I'm not seeing a problem. Make 'em permanent.)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 24th, 2015, 06:22 PM

Might as well let the vision go Lazy, and start thinking of how we can make markers and classes that make you go "WOW", with more "UMPH" than the other 30 versions currently out there, even the one we presented initially.
Old July 24th, 2015, 06:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

We won over L_O just as the idea imploded. That seems fitting somehow.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 24th, 2015, 06:30 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
We won over L_O just as the idea imploded. That seems fitting somehow.
You won me over earlier - you didn't see my earlier post. I'd have posted earlier, but this went so quickly I had no opportunity.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy