Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 22nd, 2014, 03:59 PM

Crichton Woo who?
Re: NHSD Savage, MD ~ Save the date 10/18/14

Gurei- Thanks for the happy thoughts- I'm back to work part time so I am doing better.

-Sean

DC Deck Building Heroes Unite is the NEW best deck building game!
Old October 22nd, 2014, 04:06 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, I know for a fact that G-O was thinking of you, but. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crichton View Post
Gurei- Thanks for the happy thoughts- I'm back to work part time so I am doing better.

-Sean
these were from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Crichton!!!!

I was thinking of you, buddy. I hope we'll see you soon. I'm so glad you checked in & I hope you're feeling well.

Glad to hear you're working.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 22nd, 2014, 04:58 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crichton View Post

-Sean
No problem Crichton. You will always have a special place in my world. You have been nothing but kind to me and my family and I especially appreciate and envy your patience. Legos of Bleakewoode (Gabriel) was sad to have missed you. You guys always seem to get matched up at D_S's tourneys. Glad to hear you are back to work. Wish nothing but the best for your continued improvement. Stay strong.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events