Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 19th, 2011, 01:31 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Map In Progress: Moon Base

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Update: Just finished a total redesign on this baby. Need to put in Virtualscape so you all can look at it.
Oooh looking forward to it.
Old September 25th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

New VS file: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 25th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I have to be honest, I am not a fan of this direction at all. It is obvious that the map will funnel everything into one small arena and not only will it be tight to move things around in there without moving other bits and figures... not only will checking for LoS be an incredible task.... but then I can't even enjoy the scenery of figures, terrain, and glyphs because it is mostly covered up.

Sorry to be such a Debby Downer, I just really don't like that map.
Old September 25th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I feel like most of the action would just happen on the top levels for me.
Old September 25th, 2011, 07:11 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've played twice on this map. Plenty of room and plenty of action on all areas of the map. I suggest you guys give it a build. It's very fun.

Quote:
Old September 25th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

You should know that I plan on keeping the original design of this. Tight? Sure, but it was a lot of fun.

This is interesting and reminds me somewhat of the Rocket Launching Platform, but with a wider "sunroof." I'm ready to tear down Quasatch Playground, so I'll give this a build over the coming week.
Old September 29th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Moon Base 2 Constructed!

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 29th, 2011, 07:31 PM

Oh yeah!

Quote:
Old September 30th, 2011, 12:18 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Moon Base 2 Constructed!

Spoiler Alert!
Can we get some pics with your figures, your hands, and maybe a small child inside for size analysis?
Old September 30th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Can we get some pics with your figures, your hands, and maybe a small child inside for size analysis?
LOL!

Sorry, I couldn't find any children, so you'll have to settle for my hand instead.

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 30th, 2011, 02:15 PM

OK, that does look much larger/playable than I thought from the VS picture.

I am interested in this being playtested and seeing if checking for line of sight is a reoccurring issue.
Old September 30th, 2011, 02:16 PM

Btw, thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library