Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 15th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Florida Frenzy 7.5 (6/28/2014)

I will be there.

I will bring 1 VESTIGE.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old June 16th, 2014, 02:36 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Mr Migraine, junior, and I will be there. Trying to get more to come. We can bring maps if needed.

Unfortunately my orientation for UF is on the same day as this tournament. However it starts at 1:30, so I will be there to set up maps and help out. I'd like to play a game or two before having to leave, is that alright?

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old June 17th, 2014, 01:01 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Mr Migraine, junior, and I will be there. Trying to get more to come. We can bring maps if needed.

Unfortunately my orientation for UF is on the same day as this tournament. However it starts at 1:30, so I will be there to set up maps and help out. I'd like to play a game or two before having to leave, is that alright?
I am glad you guys can come. Can you guys bring one "Draugur" map? Of course you can play only one or two games if you have to go . . . that may actually work out great because I have a friend or two that can't stay the whole time either. We pretty much have the whole day, so feel free to come back if you finish orientation early. (For that matter, I would be happy to give you a tour of UF myself as I have been here quite a long time. Biggest hint -- the dining hall food will be better during orientation than throughout the year.)
Old June 20th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is each round going to be significantly longer than 50-60 minutes? With so many points it wouldn't surprise me if most games went to time, as has happened in the past at least once that I remember.
Old June 21st, 2014, 05:33 PM

randomskyfears is surprisingly tart

Me and my lady will be there. She was iffy but finally was able to get the day off work.

I can bring 1 each of Draugur, Vestige and For Every Inch

I have been distracted with other stuff, but now I gotta figure out my army. Looking forward to seeing everyone there
Old June 22nd, 2014, 02:34 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Just an FYI the email you sent out links to the FF 7.0 thread instead of FF 7.5

Looking forward to next Saturday.

Old June 23rd, 2014, 06:35 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Very honored to see Dance of the Dryads make the final cut. And I'll look forward to hearing what your crew thinks of Vestige and For Every Inch too.
Old June 24th, 2014, 02:05 PM

kramdb Woo who?
Talking Re: Florida Frenzy 7.5 (6/28/2014)

I've never been to one of these before, so I don't plan on playing, but I will definitely be attending. Just got into Heroscape and love it.
Old June 26th, 2014, 02:49 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Everything is on for this Saturday! For map bringing, I have the following:

1. Draugur brought by randomskyfears and nicktheant
Requires: 1 BftU and 2 TT. Heavy Snow/Slippery Ice Rules Apply.

2. Dance of the Dryads (v6) brought by BurnyFlame and __________???
Requires: 1 BftU, 1 RttFF, 1 VW

3. Vestige brought by Buddy Lee and randomskyfears
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 FotA

4. For Every Inch v2.0
brought by randomskyfears and BurnyFlame
Requires: 1 SotM, 1 Marvel, 1 FotA, 1 TJ

We still need two more maps to have two of each kind. Hopefully the Jacksonville group or Zealot can help out. Also, please bring your glyphs, too, although I'll have a few bags.

---------------Other answers-----------------
@Mr Migraine: I'll try to keep match lengths under an hour. I'll call "finish the round" with 50-55 minutes remaining. Whole card scoring will be used.
@randomskyfears and Buddy Lee: Thanks!
@nicktheant: The strange thing was if you copy and paste the link, it works fine. It was clicking it that was wrong. Good catch.
@Typhon2222:
We love using your maps! Almost every tournament has included one.
@kramdb: Hope to see you there. Make sure to have an army in case you decide to play -- although one could be provided even if you don't (I'll have spare 570 point army bags ready for spectators/friends looking to see how to play).

See you soon!

Edit: Added nicktheant for Draugur.

Last edited by BurnyFlame; June 27th, 2014 at 11:37 PM.
Old June 26th, 2014, 08:27 PM

Roderick2012 Woo who?

Sorry I wont make it.
Brazil and Chile will be playing and Im really rooting for Chile, :3

Check out my custom cards.
Roderick2012's Customs
Old June 27th, 2014, 03:18 AM

We can bring the Draugur map. Also, Juniour can't make it, however mrwookiee can now come. So still expect 3 from my group.

Old June 27th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Keeping Marcu in check

Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker

Hello All, bad news unfortunately. Rennix and I have both been switched to graveyard/night shifts at our respective jobs. As a result, we both now have to be at work in the afternoon-night for the foreseeable future and we won't be able to make it. I myself am normally working 4pm-4am :P

To add insult to injury, we have no information on when these shifts will change so rescheduling the tourney is pointless.

We'll just have to try extra hard to make it to the next one. Super bummed we can't make it but I hope everyone has a great time. Looking forward to the after tournament report to see everyone's army compositions and rankings.

~Zealot

---- Let's all be honest here ----
---- This is what you thought of when you saw my name wasn't it?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events