Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 16th, 2013, 03:17 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Raudulfr Shieldcrusher - everything must go!

I've sold the entire lot to a fellow Heroscaper. Thanks for the interest everyone!

Last edited by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher; December 4th, 2014 at 09:36 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 08:22 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Raudulfr Shieldcrusher's 2/16/13 tradelist

Marro bone structure is sold. Thanks cstrocs!
Old March 6th, 2013, 11:43 PM

cstrocs is surprisingly tart

Great doing business. Fast shipping.
Old March 16th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Those trees are SICK. You could sell them for 25 a pop at Lead Adventures forum.

I'd buy them in a heartbeat if I didn't just spend myself crazy on X-Wing expansions.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old March 18th, 2013, 09:30 PM

Thanks Superfly!
Old February 26th, 2014, 02:22 AM

boromir422 Woo who?

hey I like the desert rocks and the fences, im new to this site and was wondering how much for them and how may u have???
Old September 23rd, 2014, 01:15 PM

Re: Raudulfr Shieldcrusher's 9/15/2014 tradelist

Boromir,

The fences are gone. But I have the desert rocks left. I'd let the entire set of them go for $20 plus shipping. PM me if you are interested.
Old November 26th, 2014, 12:32 PM

Re: Raudulfr Shieldcrusher - everything must go!

I've unloaded most of my collection, this is all that is left of my figures. I'd like to sell this entire lot a.s.a.p. They are sitting here unused and need a good home. Let's make a deal!

Unless noted, no figures have an official card.

Figures for sale
Sujoah (missing three of four wings, have card)
Gladiatrons x2
Acolarh
Granite Guardians x2
Aubrien Archers
Ornak
Knights of Weston
Ashigaru Harquebus
Quasatch Hunters
Sentinals of Jandar
Shaolin Monks
Tagawa Samruai
Tagawa Samurai Archers
Sacred Band (repainted)
Armoc Vipers
Einar Imperium
Marro Drones plus extras
Elite Onyx Vipers
Minions of Utgar x4
4th Mass x3 (one squad was repainted as red coats)
Marrden Hounds x2
Romans Legionaires
Retchets of Bogdan
Kaemon Awa
Wolves of Badru
Anubian Wolves
Blade Gruts x2
Ninjas of the Northwind
Major X-17
Venoc Vipers
Sudema
Johnny Shotgun Sullivan
James Murphy
Ulginesh
Theracus x2 (both have cards)
Guilty McCreech
Valguard
Blastatrons
Omnicron Repulsors
Old November 26th, 2014, 01:19 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Damn, your only in Elyria. I wish I had some cash. If you still have this come tax time, hopefully you'll bump this!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 26th, 2014, 03:47 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

are you selling it as a lot or will you piece it out?
Old November 26th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Mister Shieldcrusher! I'm sorry to see you get rid of all your Heroscape. It's sad when another high quality, custom terrain maker moves away from the game. Really enjoyed your customs over the years!
Old November 27th, 2014, 09:23 PM

Thanks Grish!

I'm sad to sell it all, but I just don't play anymore. My son is in the Navy, I'm working a different job and my band takes up all my free time now. My son and I made lifetime memories around Heroscape and he and and I are glad we have them. I've met great people and made new friends because of this site and that is just awesome!

But, I did sell a nice chunk of my stuff to a friend at work. He has a young son and the like to game. So now a new father and son will be able to build memories around this game and they are super excited to have it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades