Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!
News for 2011?

Hey everyone, Chilling Touch here. Looking through the site, ive seen lots of comments about D2, and before that D1. What im interested in hearing about though, is 2011. Ive heard rumors that there will be Wave D3, and a new wave of classic. Has anybody else heard these rumors, or can offer any insight to this? Sorry if this has already been talked about.
Hope my first post can start some info on 2011.
Thanks guys!

Last edited by Chilling Touch; May 17th, 2010 at 09:24 PM.
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: News for 2011

Welcome to the site! I have heard similar things, but I think they are just rumors.
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

If it was a new classic wave it would probably be titled without the D. Either Wave 11, continueing from where they left off, or 13, making D1 and D2 sub 11 and 12 (but in my opinion this way kinda messes it up, Wave 11 would sound right to me).

welcome.
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Wave D1 is Wave 11 (per the shipping packages). The only definative confirmation we have at this point is that D2 (Wave 12) will be released in August.

We have confirmation that additional D&D units and traditional units have been developed and play tested, but there is no official confirmation that anything beyond D2 will be released.

The release of anything beyond D2 is going to be heavily dependent on existing and continuing sales figures (basic business 101).
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!

Well, in you people's personal opinions, do you think that there will be any upcoming things after D2? I ask only for thoughts.
I think that there will be, considering our fan core, and that the sales of D1 and the 3rd Master Set were so high. I mean, there were shortages of MS3 in April, and they had to reprint. Just my

Chilling Touch is Kee-Kee storytelling the PARALLEL CAVE...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilling Touch View Post
Well, in you people's personal opinions, do you think that there will be any upcoming things after D2? I ask only for thoughts.
I think that there will be, considering our fan core, and that the sales of D1 and the 3rd Master Set were so high. I mean, there were shortages of MS3 in April, and they had to reprint. Just my
The designers have hinted at a "possible exciting 2010" when Special Wave 10 came out. We have a master set, a wave, and another wave coming soon/August. That's more 'scape than recent years already, and I don't think it's a stretch to expect something awesome in the fall/early winter.

Edit: especially if D&D style really rockets when further promoted at GenCon (also August).
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:21 PM

Wyrmbear is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

"What do you mean, you people?"

"What do YOU mean, you people?"

Ok seriously though, as well as MS3 sells, between the speculators (those who are the same people trying to find MS1 on ebay), the players, and those who also play D&D minis, I think we'll definitely see more after D2 if they don't screw it up too much.

I expect to see at least 1 each Dragonmarked, Warforged, Shifter, Hobgoblins, and a halfling on a dinosaur (a la Tornak) at the minimum, along with Sahaugin.

All of which would be welcome additions to my Heroscape collection. Especially if they treat the warforged like soulborgs...
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:49 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

In my opinion they said that they will do D2 in August and will go straight to classic again. (from what I heard anyway.) But if your wondering on our thoughts on 2011 then I betting they will be continuing making classic figures and it will begin from the story line were Drake and his party are with Aquilla and her troops. No one knows what might be in store but I'm hopping for the best. Oh and welcome to the sight.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I personally think scape will continue, as for a "core HeroScape" wave, I am unsure. I hope they create more Classic Scape, but I am also very happy with the D&D scape.
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post
In my opinion they said that they will do D2 in August and will go straight to classic again. (from what I heard anyway.) But if your wondering on our thoughts on 2011 then I betting they will be continuing making classic figures and it will begin from the story line were Drake and his party are with Aquilla and her troops. No one knows what might be in store but I'm hopping for the best. Oh and welcome to the sight.
Speaking of that, Thormun's Journal hasn't been updated in forever, I wish we had more official stories and Scenarios
Old May 17th, 2010, 06:57 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post
Speaking of that, Thormun's Journal hasn't been updated in forever, I wish we had more official stories and Scenarios
Same here, I don't know who is in charge of it but they say he has done plenty of chapters for it and I really wish to get back on "Heroscape" website and get to read it again.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old May 17th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

No, he needs to keep writing in his journal till the war is over. Unless Thormun died
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News