Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 24th, 2014, 01:39 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Not User Name's Not So Spectacular Customs *UPDATED11/23

Darc The Champion
Cool looking figure. I think I get her overall gist, although I believe your wording falls short on a few categories. Reach for one (which I would give a new name) needs to specify that she gets the extra attack die only when attacking a non-adjacent figure. Otherwise she always has the bonus to any unit she can hit (since an adjacent figure still meets all those criteria). I am less certain if you intend for her Quick Assault power to work on all adjacent figures or just all the ones within her reach. The latter is exceedingly powerful while the former is an interesting one to go for time to time. Her defense bonus seems to be a nice little addition.

I like her for a versatile champion that can give some offense on her own as well as protecting the other knights. She'll never reach Sir Gilbert levels just because of the movement he provides alone, although there is nothing wrong with that. She can go well alongside the other champion, however, and be a nice bonding option once the knights maneuver into position.
Old November 24th, 2014, 01:41 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
Darc The Champion
Cool looking figure. I think I get her overall gist, although I believe your wording falls short on a few categories. Reach for one (which I would give a new name) needs to specify that she gets the extra attack die only when attacking a non-adjacent figure. Otherwise she always has the bonus to any unit she can hit (since an adjacent figure still meets all those criteria). I am less certain if you intend for her Quick Assault power to work on all adjacent figures or just all the ones within her reach. The latter is exceedingly powerful while the former is an interesting one to go for time to time. Her defense bonus seems to be a nice little addition.

I like her for a versatile champion that can give some offense on her own as well as protecting the other knights. She'll never reach Sir Gilbert levels just because of the movement he provides alone, although there is nothing wrong with that. She can go well alongside the other champion, however, and be a nice bonding option once the knights maneuver into position.
I really appreciate the help you give on my powers on this thread. I'll fix 'em up right now!

EDIT: The Quick Assault allows her to stay useful once she gets engaged. So in other words, once she gets engaged, throw her in the middle and attack everything possible.

EDIT AGAIN: I realized I didn't quite answer the question I tried to in my first edit. The Quick Assault is only for adjacent figures.
Old November 24th, 2014, 01:45 AM

Not User Girl is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Judging by experience, Darse is the most fun Knight bonding hero to play with. She seems as if she does some wonderful work on her own, but with the Knights by her side she is unstoppable. Darse can do some serious damage and the Knights survivability with her is just beautiful.
Old November 24th, 2014, 02:18 AM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Very nice looking customs, and custom cards to go with them.

My initial thoughts:

Na-Sa-Ga:
  • You forgot to note that he bonds with the Death Knights, but no worries, they still need love.
  • He's definitely a strong damage dealer with two attacks of 4 and toxic skin, but toxic skin does make placement tricky if you're using him with bonding heroes.
  • He's definitely the strongest warlord at 120, I'd probably have to take him over Zogross or the Venoc Warlord. Still he'd go down fast if targeted by a range squad.
Bottom Line: Solid, but could use a 20-30 point boost, putting him on par with the Azurite Warlord.

Marro Defenders:
  • Fairly soft targets for a two-man unique squad. You only have one shot for cell split, and they'll go down fast with only 3 defense.
  • Offense is solid, comparable with other two man squads.
Bottom Line: I really like these guys, but I think the roll for cell split is way too high a threshold. I'd drop it 7 or 8.

Ro-Mok-Sa:
  • I like him as a cheerleader for for the Marro or as a ranged option for Roman bonding, although Me-Burg-Sa is probably better for the Romans at that price point.
Bottom Line: Solid. Not much more to say.

To-Rak-Sa:
  • He's a cool sniper, but ironically, his pinpoint accuracy discourages him from taking height advantage. Hive protector is a cool ability though.
Bottom Line: I like him, but his power is a bit counter-intuitive.

Vikron The Kyrie Warrior:
  • Wording for quick draw is weird. Not sure how to reword it, but it's not very intuitive as it stands.
  • Ranged defense aura could have stacking issues with Raelin, but at the price point, I wouldn't be too worried.
Bottom Line: He's not my favorite, but he's solid.

Marcu Esenwein:
  • As a bargain Cyprien, he'd be great with the Skeletons of Annellintia.
Bottom Line: What can I say. He's a cheaper, slightly weaker Cyprien, but I think he may give more bang for the buck than Cyprien.

Darse The Champion:
  • Damn, she's strong. As a ranged/multi-attacking bonding option for the KoW, she's gives a lot of bang for her buck.
  • While she may be 6L/3D, she can still hold behind the defense-boosted KoW, and won't go down very fast.
  • Also, as a comment on the sculpt, I think that snipping off the helmet wings may make her look more unique, as they look somewhat out of place.
Bottom Line: I think you may want to drop the defense aura. If you made that change, I think she'd be perfect for her price point.
Old November 24th, 2014, 03:11 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
Very nice looking customs, and custom cards to go with them.

My initial thoughts:

Na-Sa-Ga:
  • You forgot to note that he bonds with the Death Knights, but no worries, they still need love.
  • He's definitely a strong damage dealer with two attacks of 4 and toxic skin, but toxic skin does make placement tricky if you're using him with bonding heroes.
  • He's definitely the strongest warlord at 120, I'd probably have to take him over Zogross or the Venoc Warlord. Still he'd go down fast if targeted by a range squad.
Bottom Line: Solid, but could use a 20-30 point boost, putting him on par with the Azurite Warlord.
  • I don't own any Death Knights, I just don't' really like some of the D&D personally.
  • I put her with the legos and never rolled against my own figures, uh oh.
  • This is where I was a little nervous. I think if I drop toxic skin, maybe, just maybe he would be 120-130. I have a lot of respect for Wo-Sa-Ga, and there is no way this much less intimidating figure could be priced higher.

Quote:
Marro Defenders:
  • Fairly soft targets for a two-man unique squad. You only have one shot for cell split, and they'll go down fast with only 3 defense.
  • Offense is solid, comparable with other two man squads.
Bottom Line: I really like these guys, but I think the roll for cell split is way too high a threshold. I'd drop it 7 or 8.
I tried even 12 with these guys and they never seemed to die in most games I used them. It was terrifying, they swept through my army. There should be a sweet spot somewhere. Then again, they could be those figures that for some reason everyone in your group plays well with.

You are exactly right, cell split is in dire need of a tuning.

Quote:
Ro-Mok-Sa:
  • I like him as a cheerleader for for the Marro or as a ranged option for Roman bonding, although Me-Burg-Sa is probably better for the Romans at that price point.
Bottom Line: Solid. Not much more to say.
He is actually really fun to play. Sometimes I'll take him in quite early in the game, then send out some Marro Warriors. Once I get down to 2 I usually try a rebirth if I get the chance, and once you hit that 19 or higher you get your "Me-Burq-Sa" back.

Quote:
To-Rak-Sa:
  • He's a cool sniper, but ironically, his pinpoint accuracy discourages him from taking height advantage. Hive protector is a cool ability though.
Bottom Line: I like him, but his power is a bit counter-intuitive.
His power is supposed to be kind of counter-intuitive. He's the kind of guy that will probably never see an order marker. He almost has a form of counterstrike with his Hive Protector power. So when you do put a order marker he will be on low ground somewhere in your start zone and near your hive. Which means that his 2 attack has a high chance of doing some work.

Quote:
Vikron The Kyrie Warrior:
  • Wording for quick draw is weird. Not sure how to reword it, but it's not very intuitive as it stands.
  • Ranged defense aura could have stacking issues with Raelin, but at the price point, I wouldn't be too worried.
Bottom Line: He's not my favorite, but he's solid.
As you can tell from a lot of my customs, I like to reuse powers rather than make some up. I could not think of a way to word that, until I was randomly looking through the C3G customs and found Thor. I tried to reword it so that I could have a lower attack from range, and not be able to attack every adjacent figure.

I also have never tried this guy out yet.

Quote:
Marcu Esenwein:
  • As a bargain Cyprien, he'd be great with the Skeletons of Annellintia.
Bottom Line: What can I say. He's a cheaper, slightly weaker Cyprien, but I think he may give more bang for the buck than Cyprien.
When I look at him, he doesn't seem close to as intimidating. He doesn't have the fear factor of him flying out of every disengage, and he lacks the big touch. At 95 this guy is scary, I might need to boost him to around 100-120 eventually.

Quote:
Darse The Champion:
  • Damn, she's strong. As a ranged/multi-attacking bonding option for the KoW, she's gives a lot of bang for her buck.
  • While she may be 6L/3D, she can still hold behind the defense-boosted KoW, and won't go down very fast.
  • Also, as a comment on the sculpt, I think that snipping off the helmet wings may make her look more unique, as they look somewhat out of place.
Bottom Line: I think you may want to drop the defense aura. If you made that change, I think she'd be perfect for her price point.
I'm not sure if I will change much on her sculpt or abilities quite yet. I really like where she is at, and I will have to see a little more myself. You are right, she could be slightly underpriced.
Old January 13th, 2015, 01:58 AM

It's been awhile since I've had anytime to make anything, but I have 9 slices of bacon (Raelin RoTVs) to make three squads of Vydar Kyrie. I'm torn between throwing them on three squads of Krav or find some other cheap agents. Hmm, now that I think of it, Nakitas could be fun.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Too late I found 24 bucks worth of stuff on Auggies. Can't wait to get back into it.

Last edited by Not User Name; January 13th, 2015 at 02:20 AM.
Old January 16th, 2015, 12:07 AM

Re: Not User Name's Not So Spectacular Customs *UPDATED 1/15

Update! 1/15/15

A new bonding option for the Spiders.

Old January 16th, 2015, 03:25 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow very cool looking!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 16th, 2015, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Wow very cool looking!
The figure is D&D's Swordwing. It's only like 3 bucks on Auggies.
Old January 23rd, 2015, 07:23 PM

Added Eyota and the Dakota Plains Tribesmen to the OP.
Old January 23rd, 2015, 08:20 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the new Tribesmen, although I must agree that the scout problem is, well, a problem. I guess you could just drop the movement bonus on their bonding and leave it to Mittens to give them the 6 move. The River Tribe do get 7 move anyway, after all, so 8 isn't a massive stretch for a Melee squad, I suppose. The Venoc Warlord has long been a historical friend of the Native Americans... and Romans...

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 23rd, 2015, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I like the new Tribesmen, although I must agree that the scout problem is, well, a problem. I guess you could just drop the movement bonus on their bonding and leave it to Mittens to give them the 6 move. The River Tribe do get 7 move anyway, after all, so 8 isn't a massive stretch for a Melee squad, I suppose. The Venoc Warlord has long been a historical friend of the Native Americans... and Romans...

~TAF
Maybe I'll just give them normal bonding and 5 base move. I guess I'll have to play test 'em with both versions.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards