Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 23rd, 2012, 07:53 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville Monthly Tournament Aug. 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
Ok. Two weeks away... I am changing the tournament to free choices with partnerships. The mentorship thing is a good idea, but many of our less-experienced players show up at the final moments.

Now of course... the team to beat is Necroblade and Deroche!

Go get em!
Good to hear! MegaSilver and I will team up, then, naturally.

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old July 23rd, 2012, 08:01 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipperySlope View Post
Quote:
Ok. Two weeks away... I am changing the tournament to free choices with partnerships. The mentorship thing is a good idea, but many of our less-experienced players show up at the final moments.

Go get em!
Good to hear! MegaSilver and I will team up, then, naturally.
I'll bet that the final match will be between both teams.
Old July 24th, 2012, 07:31 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Go get em!
Muahaha!

Is there any chance we can switch armies each round? Gordon and I discussed it as a possibility so everyone (i.e. GenCon attend-ies) could see a variety of options in use and get a feel for which build they might run at GenCon. Thoughts?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 24th, 2012, 08:11 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:

Go get em!
Muahaha!

Is there any chance we can switch armies each round? Gordon and I discussed it as a possibility so everyone (i.e. GenCon attend-ies) could see a variety of options in use and get a feel for which build they might run at GenCon. Thoughts?
As Paul pointed out to me, we will be able to figure that out by viewing our opponent's armies and see how we can use them more effectively than them. (Okay, he didn't say the last part, but that's what I think.)
Old July 24th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Another question, can one person bond with figures in their partner's army, and does stuff like Raelin's Aura effect the other partner?
Old July 25th, 2012, 01:13 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
Another question, can one person bond with figures in their partner's army, and does stuff like Raelin's Aura effect the other partner?
Nope.

Most cards say "...you control" and so your figures won't benefit from your teammate's army. Find cards that say "friendly" instead and you'll get the benefit.

A great example would be Marcus Decimus Gallus. He can boost the attack of any friendly adjacent soldier, so if your partner has MDG, your 10th or your Warforged or your Drake would get the attack bonus, but not the move bonus.

Edit: Or your 4th Mass, Airborne Elite, Sacred Band, or Einar Imperium (I dare you to run those).

Last edited by Deroche; July 25th, 2012 at 11:10 AM.
Old July 25th, 2012, 05:20 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

Good discussion of this topic here.

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old July 27th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

My Brother, Nelson, will be my partner for the tournament. He has come with me before so you might recognize him. This will be his first tournament so I'm really interested to see how we do. No matter what happens this looks like it will be a great tournament and some good practice for GenCon.

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old July 27th, 2012, 02:27 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Map post on the first page updated, but still need to know who is bringing what maps!

Well, I'm assuming Megasilver is showing up and bringing his two maps, so...

Just need someone to bring Fossil and Burial Marsh.

Because it's Team Format, we won't need all the maps, but it'll be nice for everyone to play on something different each round.

Last edited by Deroche; July 27th, 2012 at 02:36 PM.
Old July 27th, 2012, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Map post on the first page updated, but still need to know who is bringing what maps!

Well, I'm assuming Megasilver is showing up and bringing his two maps, so...

Just need someone to bring Fossil and Burial Marsh.

Because it's Team Format, we won't need all the maps, but it'll be nice for everyone to play on something different each round.
Still unsure, as my dad made the claim we have work to do at that time. But I doubt it.

Root for me guys!
Old July 27th, 2012, 11:54 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I've got Invasion set up here, still, so I'll dismantle that and bring it again.

Anyone (Deroche?) free to practice tomorrow (like at Bluegrass Magic)?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 28th, 2012, 06:16 AM
What A Daseline

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I've got Invasion set up here, still, so I'll dismantle that and bring it again.

Anyone (Deroche?) free to practice tomorrow (like at Bluegrass Magic)?
Been up all night playing poker, but sure, I can practice in the afternoon...you know, when I wake up.

And Viideosayg already called dibs on Invasion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events