Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old June 18th, 2008, 04:12 AM

ArgosCap has disabled reputation
Re: MicroHeroScape - Scape characters as Micro Heroes

Ask and you shall recieve (two weeks later). Here is an attempt at Otonashi. Also, a new attempt at Isamu, and Kyntela Gwyn, the Parris Hilton of Heroscape. That's hot. Honestly, I'm not super stoked about how any of these look. I may try revising them later.

Also, I have updated the page where I am collecting all the Heroscape micros, and I have given the page a new address. It can now be found at:

http://www.oddworldz.com/argosmast/m...microhero.html

Is anyone else going to try their hand at the new figs?

Visit my new site, THE FREE UNIVERSE to explore the universe of public domain and freely licensed characters, settings and story concepts.

Last edited by ArgosCap; June 18th, 2008 at 04:27 AM.
Old June 18th, 2008, 07:21 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

ArgosCap,

Love your work, BTW

So how about the Elven wizards...they would be awesome additions.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 18th, 2008, 10:52 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Really cool stuff, sometime I'll have to see a Chedwick, Sven, and Steve microhero!
Old June 25th, 2008, 04:52 AM

ArgosCap has disabled reputation

Hey Gamjuven! Love your work on Sven and Chedwick. Very funny stuff! You may not know this, but before they made it to the big time in your comic, Sven and Chedwick posed for microhero art on this very thread (they really needed the cash). I did Chedwick. He wasn't really happy with how it came out, but that guy's always been kind of a diva! Even though he claims my micro looks nothing like him, he is still threatening to sue me for using his likeness in the Helga and Stan comic. He says it's demeaning to drones. I think Braveheart101 did Sven, but correct me if I'm wrong. And yeah, Sven was very proud, but wondered why his muscles weren't bigger.

But, who is Steve? Did I miss him in the comic?

Visit my new site, THE FREE UNIVERSE to explore the universe of public domain and freely licensed characters, settings and story concepts.

Last edited by ArgosCap; June 25th, 2008 at 05:01 AM.
Old June 27th, 2008, 03:10 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very nice, those are really cool. Steve is a new character to the comics. He's featured in a different thread in the fan art/fiction section. He's a zombie. Tiny little guy, you should go check him out.

That must be an earlier picture of Sven there. If I am not mistaken, that viking has a beard (and of course his muscles are claimed to be bigger). I am impressed that you got Chedwick to sit down and pose for you. As you said he's a diva and rarely does these sort of things. He must have heard Sven was getting his done.

Thanks for showing me those! Awesome! I'll have to put a link in the main thread to this page.
Old December 20th, 2009, 08:16 PM

joebleau Woo who?

Since geocities close the old templates website i decide to create a new one.
More will be add everyday.
http://sites.google.com/site/wicketharley/home?
Old January 18th, 2010, 01:01 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebleau View Post
Since geocities close the old templates website i decide to create a new one.
More will be add everyday.
http://sites.google.com/site/wicketharley/home?
OMIGOSH you have everything! That is amazing!

6 x 9 = 42

Old October 1st, 2014, 05:26 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I stumbled across this while googling for something else, and thought it was worth a necro-bump.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction